Story of Addiction (Episode 185)


Me: (smiling) you thought me new trick today on kissing. I never would have imagined my tongue being trapped and flicked at the other end (lies).
Chidinma: (chuckles) it's just a normal kiss and I didn't see anything special in what I have just done.
Me: okay ooo... but I saw a lot in the kiss. The tongue trapping thing. It's very new to me (lies).
Chidinma: it's just normal Femi.

Me: to you its normal but to me; it's not. Anyway, thank you for the kiss.
Chidinma: (smiling) I'm the one that ought to say thank you. I wouldn't have had the courage of coming here; had it being you turned me down. Thank you Femi.

I instantly knew what she said was true and it's one of the reason I had to accept her proposal. I just hope I won't regret it later in the course of our relationship.

Me: it's okay teacher Chidinma. (using my hand to caress her lap)
Chidinma: are you not feeling hungry now?
Me: (smiling) I'm and you?
Chidinma: not really, I ate before coming here. I only bought your own food.
Me: (smiling) that's not good... I hope you are going to eat with me.
Chidinma: maybe or maybe not. It depends.

She went to kitchen; I guessed to bring plate and spoon. I hurriedly brought out my phone to check for any missed call. I had 5 missed call. It's from Nifemi (bread seller), Motunrayo and Bidemi. I was about dialling back Nifemi's number when Chidinma came back from the kitchen. I went to join her at the table as she dished out white rice with chicken from her flask. I put on a big smile to cover up the thought of the incident I had with Ruka. I prayed Silently as I put a spoonful of rice in my mouth. She surprised me with the taste. The food tasted just like the food we usually eat at the cafeteria down the road. I just smiled at her as I rushed down the food; which would have signalled that I like the food.

Me: (coughing) the food is very delicious... it must have cost you a fortune to prepare this.
Chidinma: (smiling) thank you Femi.. I'm very glad that you enjoy

4 comments:

  1. Since we now looking forward to you posting on Friday's sir Moraks why not post two episodes every Friday 😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly or if its going to be knw episode make it lengthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is this story having diffeent versions of the same episodes? Some episodes i read on another site are entirely different. Lol the episode where Demi and Chidinma almost had sex, I read th Sam episode in another site and they ACTUALLY had Sex... Am I really sick or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand you perfectly, i have seen this story in so many blogs... but this is the reason, there was a time that i couldnt post.... like now i havent post in a while, but these people coping couldnt wait... they dont want to keep thier readers waiting... so they had to come up with their own stories....

      Delete