Story of Addiction (Episode 187)




We kissed passionately and her right hand roamed freely, caressing my shirt. The pleasure steamed up within my trousers. I could feel my OGA trying to free itself from it; has it has been threatening all day. I tried staring into her eyeballs but I could not because her eyes were closed (maybe trying to savour the moment; who cares). I slid my hand down from her face and stylishly puts it on her chest. I caressed her neck and the exposed part of her chest. We were both going wild and our hands were busy touching the faithful places. I decided to be more adventurous; I gently pushed her on her back on the sofa without detaching my mouth from hers. I pressed her breastt though her clothe which made her lose concentration on the kiss with the moan that escaped her mouth. I fondled it while trying to locate her nipple which was successful because of her very light breastt protector (braa) that she wore. I pinched it (nipple)through her clothe while I used my tongue to lick her chin down to her neck and tickle her ear lobe with it. I moved my hand to her hip as I snuggled on the sofa with her. I held her close to me and I tried to unbuttoned her jean when she held back my hand.


Chioma: (looking away) Femi stop,
Me: (forcing a smile) what's it?
Chioma: I think it's too early for these things.
Me: I thought you said you loved me? Then why are you holding me back to profess my real love for you.
Chioma: (looks at me) so, having sexx with me is that what you can use to reciprocate your own love. Femi, why?
Me: (looking confused) don't get me wrong Chichi, I can only show you love depending on the mood we are in. It's not that I.. I... (stammers) really want to have sexx with you now... I mean right now but I'm carried away by your beauty.
Chioma: (looking confused) what are you saying Femi?
Me: (forcing a smile) never mind. There's still a lot of time for us to get along; but to be frank with you, I dont like the insinuation that I'm just dating you because of sexx. Besides, I didn't.... (kept quite)
Chioma: (angry) you didn't what Femi?
Me: never mind.

I rearranged her clothes and I got off the sofa and walked quietly to the door to unlock it. She stares at me as I walked past her to the dinning table as I fumbled with my pocket trousers; trying to get out my phone.

My brain got restored to factory settings as I remembered the event I have for the day as I checked my phone. As expected, missed calls. I peeped at Chioma and I could see that she was through putting her dress in order and sat down thinking about the whole event that just happened (who cares). I dialled Nifemi's number and she picked almost immediately.

Nifemi: hello, I called your number but you didn't pick. Hope all is well?
Me: (smiling) all is well dear... I was busy doing some assignment on my laptop and the phone was on silent. I'm sorry.
Nifemi: (smiling) it's alright. So are you still home or you have gone out?
Me: (confused) I'm home and why do you ask?
Nifemi: nothing. I saw you dressed up earlier and thought you were going out.
Me: no oo.. (looking at Chioma) or do you want to come around?
Nifemi: to do what? No ooo
Me: (smiling) at least to get know each other very well.
Nifemi: I'm not chanced today besides I can't come to your house.
Me: (smiling) no problem! If you are chanced, just let me know. We will work out a meeting point.
Nifemi: (smiling) alright, why are you sounding low? I could barely hear you. My phone is pinned hard to my ear.
Me: (smiling) I'm sorry. Maybe if I call you next time, I will definitely stop using bedroom voice.
Nifemi: (smiling) which one is bedroom voice again? I have not heard of that one.
Me: (smiling) it's an act of impressing an opposite sex with your voice. You try to make it sound very sexxy and loving to ear. So I make use of it (bedroom voice) because I don't want you to tell me that I sound like a baby on the phone.
Nifemi: (smiling) you are very funny Femi... I now understand what you meant by "bedroom voice".

She continued with her conversation until I could see that Chioma has already gotten off the sofa and she's coming towards my direction.

5 comments:

  1. hhhmmmnnn next episode go bad gaann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused I don't get how Chioma is back magically thought it was Femi and Chidinma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chidinma don turn Chioma Ni? 😞

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moraks chai! After long absence u come post just one episode and who's chioma.?? Guess an typo error

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete