Story Of Addiction (Episode 188)


I don't want her to come around and finds out that I left her on the sofa to flirt with someone.

Me: (coughing) I will call you back Nifemi... I want to do something that's very important now.
Nifemi: (voice low) okay, make sure you call me as soon as you are through.
Me: okay I will.

I ended the call as soon as Chidinma approaches the dinning arena. I looked at her with a fake smile.

Chidinma: why do you have to hung up when you saw me coming? You are really surprising me today.
Me: please don't start. I ended the call because I was through with the person I was calling.
Chidinma: I know that's not true. You were on the phone for more than 5 minutes; you didn't end the call until the moment you saw me. Femi, what you are doing is not good oo.



I put my hand on my forehead facing down, thinking what I have gotten myself into. This is another Bidemi in the making. The only difference is that I don't have any feelings for her like I did for my precious Bidemi. She continued nagging about how I left her on the sofa to make call with someone she knew that was my girlfriend. She continued nagging.

Chidinma: it's not your fault, is it? If I had not come into your life very cheap; you won't be treating me like this.
Me: (kept quite)
Chidinma: (almost in tears) just because I rejected you sexx, is that why you are showing off that you have more girls that can satisfy your needs... Femi, won't you say something?
Me: (forcing a smile) what do you want me to say? I never expected this from you. If it's the sexx issue that makes you this mad at me. I'm sorry and it will never happen again. I promise (kept quite).
Chidinma: is that all you are going to say?
Me: (smiling) what do you want me to say again? I already said I'm sorry.
Chidinma: that's not how to say sorry to an angry lady and you know that.

I moved closer to her and I put my hands on her hips. I dragged her gently to my side, looked straight into her eyeballs. I gave her a very light peck on her cheek.

Me: (smiling) I'm sorry Chichi....
Chidinma: (not happy) it just seems that I'm the one forcing myself on you. I... I....

Before she could start making enough sense, I roughly dragged her to my side; locked my lips onto hers. We both lost control again and I lifted her back on the sofa. I squeezed her breastt through her dress with our lips still locked together. We were enjoying ourselves when I heard the sound of door leading to the living room being opened. I quickly stood off her while she hurriedly sat down (improperly).
We couldn't have arranged ourselves better when Funmilayo entered the living room. She gave us a funny look which needs no confirmation that she knew what we were doing before she entered.

Funmilayo: (smiling) good afternoon bros,
Me: (looking confused) good afternoon, you are early today... oops, I nearly forgot that today is friday.
Funmilayo: (smiling) yes bros... good afternoon aunty Chidinma.
Chidinma: (forcing a smile) good afternoon Funmi, how was school today?
Funmilayo: just a word "exhausting". I need to take a shower.

She walked pass us into her bedroom. Chidinma and I looked into our eyes without saying anything. We both knew that she caught us, if the looks on our faces is anything to go by. We kept quite for like 5 minutes until she said that she wants to take her leave. I didn't want to bring up our thoughts. We just kept staring at each other for what seems like decades.

Chidinma: (forcing a smile) I think I should take my leave now.
Me: (smiling) okay...

She took her bag and left for her house. I saw her off to the gate. I'm now left alone with many things inside my head. Sarah and Adedoyin are coming to Lagos today. I don't know what will happen between us. I know that I have feelings for both of them but I don't want to start a quarrel between them. My mind wanders off with the expectations of my sugar mummies when my phone rang and it bought me back to life. I removed my phone from my pocket and it was Motunrayo.

3 comments:

  1. I almost forgot motunrayo was in d picture too hhhmmmmnnn dis is getting interesting nice one moraks baba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls post the remaining episode nd episode 189 pls

    ReplyDelete