SHOULD I BLOCK HER?

So this girl just liked plenty of my pics on IG, i was like oh boy!!! I jumped to her profile to see what's up.
Damn, i saw a very fine girl with cute lips, bruhh i was in lust straight. I hit her up and said "Hey thanks for the like" She replied with Thanks xoxo, I look say shoo, this girl dey use xoxo. Oshey. Then i replied her with πŸ‘€ Number?

Quickly this girl sent her digit. i happy die, i was like ehn just like that? How come? Issit because of my 22k followers? Or i fine?😩
I called her we spent for like 11mins, but i really don't start with freaky behaviour πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
After i asked her if she is on WhatsApp, She said yes I'm. We got talking then i asked.
CAN I GET TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?
She was like okay... Ask question❣, As for me i have one habit that girls don't like. Which is; i love to know age alot
I was shocked when she told me her age !!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Please just kill me😭😩 ☹
Since that time,i had to switch topic! I talk about how she will gain admission, how Mummy & Daddy doing I cannot be doing Adam Johnson πŸ˜©πŸ’”
But JESUS why? πŸ’”πŸ˜©☹ she's so perfectly looking 😩😩 This wife hunting don tire me.

I tweeted that tweet below without knowing something like that would come up, but this girl seems like a very nice girl😭😭 
So my Big Question is SHOULD I BLOCK HER?

Please vote using that Twitter Poll above, and if you are seeing this after the poll results please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment