Story of Addiction (S05 E06)


 I was busy thinking about how to knock out the thought of Sarah off my head but it just keeps flowing in. The harder I tried the more it gets more complicated within me.


Adedoyin: (not happy) I thought you said you missed me... I don't think that's true when you can't get a hard on with me around.
Me: (forcing a smile) I'm sorry... let me rest a little, maybe I can get hold of myself. I'm sorry. You don't know how life had been with you guys not around.
Adedoyin: I think I can imagine that. You are making me feel jealous now about Michael and Sarah...

Her words struck me like lightening. I smiled at her, trying not to show how I'm feeling inside of me. I stood up from her side, picked my trousers.


Me: (forcing a smile) please excuse me. I have to use the bathroom.

I left for the bathroom without even waiting for her reply. I locked the door behind me, brought out my wallet from my trouser. Took a pill of the sexx enhancer drug that I took from Badoo's wardrobe. I waited for 5 minutes with the thought of how I had sexx with Chioma at the party (clouding off Sarah's thought from my head). The wildness that makes it so sensational that we might get caught. The thought of the wild sexx with Chioma increased the width and length of my OGA.
I rushed back into the room while using my trousers to cover my rejuvenated monster. She had already positioned herself for bed with her resting on her side and backing me. I gently laid beside her, raised her right leg. Used my hand to locate her "V". She is not wet as I wanted her to. I positioned my OGA and I dipped it inside of her with one long and powerful thrust. She shouted... She's not wet enough for the penetration (who cares). I have to make up for the night. I relaxed for 10 seconds and I started pounding her ferociously with fast and short strokes...
The hair on her region were not friendly with my OGA. It has started to itch me and it's making me feel uncomfortable. I changed from fast and short strokes to slow and long strokes. It eased the itches on my OGA as she got more lubricants down there with the method. She moaned and twisted her neck towards me, which I gladly planted a kiss on her lips. She struck out her tongue and I gladly suckedd on it as I continue pounding her like when you are putting finishing touch in preparing a pounded Yam using mortal and pestle.
She kept shouting my name which made me to know that she has already had multiple organ*sm already. I turned her with her now lying on the back. I pushed it in and she moaned. She started begging me to stop that she's tired. I pounded her for 5 more minutes and when I could sense that I'm not near releasing my seed, I stopped.
She turned over and snuggled to lay on my chest. She slept off without saying a word. I feel very happy that I made her more than satisfied.
I felt like king of kings when she starts snoring aloud. I'm fulfilled. I was about taking a nap myself when I remembered the hidden number that called me. I know that's Sarah. I have to know what she wants.
I sneaked quietly out of the bed without waking up Adedoyin to pick up my phone. I went to the bathroom and I dialled her number putting the "#31#" before her number.

3 comments:

  1. Femi don dey fall in love ooo finally d wait is over I hope we won't av to wait for a year b4 d next episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Please visit https://amhabyba.com for exciting FREE reads you will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete