Story of Addiction (S05 E04)



We walked together and I shouted at the top of my voice "okada". He turned and we negotiated the tfare to my destination.

Me: I will call you. Just pray for me.
Funmilayo: (smiling) you surely need it. I will

The bikeman zooms off to rooftop hotel; and we got there before I could actually pinpoint what Sarah wants to surprise me with. I paid the bikeman and headed straight to the relaxation spot with my mind having the flashback to what happened between Tunde, Ronke and I. I have not been here since unfortunate incident with them. My mind skips as I dialled Adedoyin's number and as I expected she said that they were in the relaxation spot. I spotted them in the company of a guy (laughing out loud). My mind wanders off, maybe this is the surprise that Sarah said she got for me... I approached them with a big (fake) smile on my face.


Me: hi guys, how was the flight from Abuja?

Adedoyin and Sarah looked at each other and busted into uncontrollable laughter. I looked at myself and thought if I had said something wrong.

Sarah: (still laughing) so with all your "I miss you"... is that how you are going to welcome us? Come on Femi, come give us a hug.

I Knew the right thing to do but the presence of the strange guy just disorganised my happy mood. I moved over and did the expected.

Sarah: (smiling) that's much better. Femi meet Michael.. Michael.. Femi..

He stood up from his chair and extended his hand for a shake; which I obliged to. Even though the introduction never stopped me from wondering who Michael is?

Michael: it's nice meeting you.. these beautiful ladies have never stopped saying things about you...
Me: (looking at the ladies) really... I hope it's the good part of our friendship that they told you about?
Michael: (smiling) I guessed you came too soon; they were about disclosing that part too...

We all laughed at the joke. Adedoyin called the barman to get me two big stout and also ordered more drinks of what they were drinking before I got there. The ladies talked about the contract and through the conversation, I got to know that Michael came with them all the way from Abuja (with who.. I don't know yet).
We took our drink with lots of bush meat going down with it. I'm now getting a little bit tipsy. I stood up and dragged Adedoyin to the dance floor. As usual, I was not surprised when she starts rolling her bums to the beat of the song. I was only compelled to hold the waist to prevent it from falling under the influence of the alcohol I took. I was dancing very wild with Adedoyin whom didn't even bother to care about my adventurous moves I performed on her(pressing hard her bumbum). Maybe, it's because we are in Vip corner where nobody would see us except those people in the place with us. I threw caution to the wind and continued with my pressing while I tried to roll my stiff waist like hers.
I was in joyous mood and thinking how I'm going to stay away from home again to have another sensational day like this until I saw Michael and Sarah kissing intimately. I immediately got instant cold and my legs could no longer carry my weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment