Story of Addiction (S05 E05)



This is the surprise that Sarah is talking about... I moved closer to Adedoyin so as to put some of my weight on her; which has caused my legs to shiver because of the shock I got from Sarah. So.... This is the surprise Sarah is talking about. She's just heartless. At least, she ought to have called me to tell me about Michael before making me look like a dummy. My happy dropped drastically from 100% to 0%; I guessed Adedoyin would have sensed the sudden change in my attitude.


Adedoyin: (smiling) what's it Femi?
Me: (forcing a smile) nothing... just that I'm surprised to see..... never mind. It would not have made any difference.
Adedoyin: (smiling) it's Sarah that's making you feel like this..
Me: yes, I didn't expect what I saw tonight, but not to worry, I will be fine. Since I actually always wanted to be with you.

The big smile that showed on her face made me to know that she believed everything that I have just said: even though I am yet to understand the kind of feeling that's burning inside of me.

Adedoyin: (smiling) I always wanted you for myself. It has been long I felt like this about anyone. I love you Femi.
Me: (mood elevating) I love you more. The weeks that I didn't get to see you was my most irrational days this year. I'm happy that I'm with you now and not with anybody else (looking at Sarah and Michael)

She held tight onto my hand with her face leaning over to mine... she gave me a kiss and I reciprocated by releasing my hand from hers and dragging her close to my side. we continued kissing while moving her gently, to have a better view of what Michael and Sarah were doing. They don't even care about us, they were busy laughing and shouting at the top of their voices. Sarah didn't even know if I existed or not.
She surely did surprised me. Adedoyin broke up her lips from mine and led me by my hand back to the table.


Adedoyin: I can see that you guys are really enjoying yourself (talking to the love birds)
Me: (forcing a smile) you can say that again... they just want to be on their own (looking at Sarah).
Michael: (smiling) you guys are the real fun grabber. You really had a swell time more than us. At a time, I envied both of you.

We continued chatting with Sarah trying her best to avoid eye contact with me. I looked at her with disgust.

Adedoyin: (smiling) I guess we have to take a rest for the day. I really enjoyed myself.
Michael: me too! It's almost 2am already... I guess we should all retire to our rooms.

We all walked with our partner and collected two room keys. I held one and the other one was handed over to Michael. The rooms were opposite each other.

Me: it's morning already... good morning guys.. Michael, take care of her very well (looking at Sarah)
Michael: (smiling) I sure will... make sure that you do the same thing to Adedoyin too.

We both laughed at the joke for the moment before entering the room. Immediately I locked the door, Adedoyin was all over me. She held me by my belt and dragged me on the bed. I laid on her and pecked her at different places on her face before planting a kiss on her lips. Her lips was luscious and very soft. I was gently biting the lower lip when my phone rang. I gently detached my mouth from hers and removed the phone from my pocket. The number was a hidden number. I didn't picked it but silenced it.

Me: (lied) it's from my sister.. I told her to flash me from time to time; so that I will get to meet her in the church tomorrow.
Adedoyin: (looking confused) church?
Me: (smiling) yes... oops! I forgot to tell you. I lied to my parents that I'm going to the vigil with my little sister; so as to be with you. Left her in the church.
Adedoyin: (smiling) hmnnnn! bad boy... let us take our shower together.
Me: sure... I will love that.

I know that the call was not from anybody but from Sarah. What does she wants? I don't want any trouble this early morning oo.

No comments:

Post a Comment