Story of Addiction (S01 E11)

I woke up around 7am...went to the living room to assist Funmilayo(my only sister). Singing loud and she kept asking if I won a jackpot (what I won was more than jackpot). We did all the domestic chores together. Helped her with the cooking. Rushed to the bathroom for my morning drill. Asked my elder brother for his mouth floss.......
Brother Segun: Femi, Wetin you wan take my mouth floss do... I thought you said you have the freshest breathe in the whole world.
Me. Bros.... I get one parol today! so I need to get all the confidence I can get (picking the floss tube).
Brother Segun: when you start to dey do girls runs?... you know that I be badoo for girls matter... you better tell me now make you no go fall mugun.
Me: (truly...my bros na badoo for gals matter)... bros I go gist you when I come back. got to roll out. Used the floss and I rushed to Bidemi&Kikelomo's house. I entered the house and went straight to Bidemi's room. Immediately she saw me, she planted a wet kiss on my lips. She was all dressed up and we went to cafe to fill my GCE Form. We got to the cafe around 9:30am... about time they opened. I scanned my passport and filled the form. By 10am, we were through and we printed the
examination slip. We headed down to my house to drop my examination slip. Bidemi entered my room and the next thing.... we started kissing. We kiss and kiss and kiss. I wanted to explore more but I remembered that the door was not locked. I broke the kiss to bolt my room lock. The door was locked. I resume to my kissing. I gave her a wet kiss with my tongue roaming around her mouth with no destination and direction(no vector). I then moved my mouth to her neck (moans)... put my hands on her waist and slide it upward to her Br***t. I squeezed it and my mouth returned to her lips that has been moaning since. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her B** without detaching my mouth from hers. I kept pressing her Br***t with my left hand while my other hand was finding it's way to under her skirt. Immediately my poisonous right hand touched her P**ts. She moans and whispered into my ear that you are killing me. Femi, please make me a woman. (I know she's a V). I just stopped.
Me: I think we should stop.... we are moving too fast (me wey I never had sex before... Na "V" I go con take start).
Bidemi: but I want you to be my first... I love you and I know you love me too.
Me: I know but we will do it another time. It's too early for that. (I can't stand blood ooo)
Bidemi: (not too happy) okay dear.. I love you.
Me: I love you more.
She dressed up and we were ready to go to her house when her mum called and told Bidemi to meet her at home in the next 10minutes .. that they are going to the market I was very happy. I will have enough time with Kikelomo. I hope she is not a "V" too. We rushed down to her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment