Story of Addiction (S01 E14)

I was thinking on way home. I got lost in my thought that I forgot that I was walking on the road instead of the side of road until an okada guy sped off me and shouted "werey... aye ti sun e abi? O de loku Si ile yin" meaning "life don tire you abi? Go and die in your house".... I shouted back at him "Na your family be werey". By then my brain has been restored to factory settings. I managed to get home without any more trouble. I went to bed Funmi's room and asked if Daddy asked after me and she said no. Then off to my room still thinking about what happened today. What happened if I'm really impotent? I got to ask someone... but can I ask my friends this type of question? I picked my phone and I dialled Emeka's number. I ended the call when I remembered that Emeka is a lousy guy. He might tell my other friends and make jest of me. I was still contemplating who to ask about my new found problem when my only bros entered.

Bros Segun: Na you dey rain now.... you no even dey tell me anything again. Oga oooo
I dint even reply him and I guessed that he knew that my runs today ni too click today.
Bros Segun: aburo... what's wrong with you?
Me: Nothing Bros... today dint go on as expected.
Bros Segun: I told you what girls are about, didn't i? You will be fine with time.. trust me. I was once in your shoes (Smiling)
I was not in with his jokes and he sensed that.... he stood up and was heading to the door when I called out.
Me: bros Segun (he looks back)... I have a problem but I don't want to talk about it now. can I come to your room later in the day?
Bros Segun: (he sensed that I'm already in a big trouble). Sure Aburo... I will be glad to help my only brother. Expecting you sooner.
Me: Okay... thanks....
He opened the door and left. I was then back to my misery when Bidemi called. (wetin dis one wants sef). I ignored the call. The call just kept ringing that I had to put it on silent.
After like 30 minutes, I picked my phone... Only to see
32missed calls on it (is this girl mad or something?).
I checked the missed calls:
24 from Bidemi....
6 from Kikelomo.... and
2 from Motunrayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment