Story of Addiction (S01 E16)

We continued chatting:
Me: life is good ooooo (at least for now). So what's up?
Motunrayo: Nothing much.... since you dint call me, I want to know if you dint save the number I gave you the other day. Now I know that you did.
Me: I'm sorry. I'm a very emotional person. I don't want to start showing off my bad attitude because of my mood. I just lost my grandfather from my maternal side.
Motunrayo: sorry for your loss
Me: thanks jare... I'm not even close to him but my mum has not been herself for the past few days. I'm always with her. Her mood is affecting me too (grandfather wey don die before dem born me sef).
Motunrayo: pele... my mind just wanted to check on you, as if I knew something was wrong.
Me: I'm fine now.... Ese. so tell me. Do you still have those shinning, white and good set of teeth when you smile?


Motunrayo: chuckles* I don't know what you are talking about
Me: Okay.... I got attracted to you because of your smiles.... apart from your Smiles, I like you in person.
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn.... so you like me and you dint deem to call since
Me: I explained to you na.... don't worry. I will start calling you every hour tomorrow to let you know how serious I am.
Motunrayo: (giggles) I hope you fulfil it.
Me: I will.... Motunrayo, can I ask for a favour from you?
Motunrayo: sure
Me: actually it's actually two favour(s)... please
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn... okay... let's hear it.
Me: Okay.... the first favour is... can I see you in 2/3days time.
Motunrayo: today is Friday.... and 3 days time would be Monday. I'm sorry but I can make it on Tuesday.
Me: fine. Infact splendid! Thank you
Motunrayo: you welcome. What about the second favour?
Me: it's when we see then we will discuss about that
Motunrayo: Okay oooo. Where are we meeting?
Me: you choose... KFC, Mr Bigg's, Tantalizers... just name it.
Motunrayo: no ooooo. I don't do fast food dating. My place or your place.
Me: Okay.... (your place ke) if you know that I will be free in your place and area... I will come but I would have preferred my place.
Motunrayo: Okay... your place is it.
Me: thanks. My promise starts after 8pm oooo after my morning chores..
Motunrayo: what promise? O o Okay.. no problem. We talk tomorrow then. Good night!
Me: good night plus sweet dreams
She hangs up and I punched the air in excitement. I now read Bidemi message and she was begging me to please pick her call while her sister (Kikelomo) reads: "my sister kept asking me if I did anything to annoy you. Please pick her call before she picks up quarrel with me". My mind skips when I finished reading the message. I dialled Bidemi's number and She picked on the first beep.
Bidemi: hello
Me: sweet heart
Bidemi: nawa oo... just dey do as you like. I have been calling you since. you refused to pick up and you later switched off your phone.
Me: My Dad was upset because I did not ironed the cloth he asked me to (I lied). He asked me to stool down. I had to put my off my phone when the call was much and it kept vibrating in my pocket.
Bidemi: Pele... have you ironed the cloth now?
Me: Yes? Saw your sisters text and she was begging me to pick your call you. Hoped you dint fight with her?
Bidemi: no oooo... just kept asking if she did something to annoy you that made you not to pick my call.
Me: something like what ooo?
Bidemi: never mind.... thank God That you are fine.
Me: Okay oooo. I want to rest. I'm very tired.
Bidemi: Okay... sweet dreams
Me: same here. (ends the call)

1 comment: