Story of Addiction (S01 E04)

She broke the silence and said that was my best kiss ever. I looked into her eyes and I said 'same with me'.
Bidemi: I think I'm falling in love with you
Me: me too
Bidemi: I always knew that there's something hidden about you.
Me: How do you mean?
Bidemi: How many girls have you knocked out like the way you did to me when kissing me?
Me: (looking down) actually, you were the first person that I would kiss except kisses from my family members

Bidemi: Oniro (liar)
Me: I'm serious
We were still arguing when Kikelomo barged into the room. We greeted her and she responded very warmly. She just kept talking about her life in school (bla bla bla). She just couldn't stop(hush... mood crasher). Bidemi and I occasionally winks at each other but mindful about the presence of her sister. I checked at the time and I told them that I have to take my leave before my Dad have me hospitalised for coming home late. We all laughed. They both saw me off to the gate and I waved them goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment