Story of Addiction (S01 E08)

Motunrayo is another epitome of beauty. She's not as tall as Kikelomo but much lighter than her. If there's something that attracts me to her, I guessed it is her bossom... so big and very conspicuous.
While we danced, we chitchat : Me: I wouldn't have danced if it is another girl that ask me to
Motunrayo: why?
Me: I couldn't resist such a beautiful damsel requesting for a dance when I'm not Mr Nigeria
Motunrayo: (Smiling) you are funny.
Me: Funny ke... I'm serious. The very moment I saw you. I wished I am your boyfriend. I go dey proud well well.
Motunrayo: if Kikelomo catch you hen
Me: (Naija girls with their silly ways of asking if you have a girlfriend). No ooo. She's my childhood friend and a very close one at that.

Motunrayo: guys will always be guys
Me: meaning.....? should I call her so that she can testify to that? (scanning for Kikelomo).
Motunrayo: no need....
Me: can I have your digit?
Motunrayo: sure... 08059******
Me: thanks... (Flashed her number to be sure). I think I have to be going now. Almost 5:30pm now.
Motunrayo: thanks for the dance
Me: it's my pleasure because you really made the party worth thinking about. (moved closer to her and peck her on her cheek) Then I moved away. Turning on my searching mode. "Kikelomo". I saw her and I silently told her that we have to be going. She was surprised when I told her the time. Thank God for our Parents, I am very sure that she wouldn't complied leaving because the party is interesting. We left the party very hungry. it's one of those school party that it's only drink that would be surplus. I still have the money that I intended using for Bidemi. I suggested that we get something from KFC.... we got some snacks and Vanilla Ice cream. Got some for Bidemi too. I paid. We sat down to eat our food while we chitchat.
Kikelomo: thank you very much... you don spend money oooo, on top say na me invite you.
Me: (Smiling) it's okay! I really enjoyed myself, you deserve the accolades
Kikelomo: Hmnnnn! You are hot you know.... people kept asking me about you. I told them you are my friend.
Me: really
Kikelomo: yeah... Chioma even requested for your number and I gave it to her.
Me: why na? You supposed ask me na
Kikelomo: mabinu... she insisted since I told them that you are available. I'm sorry. Besides I saw the way you were looking at her when I introduced you people.
Me: (dis gal na witch oo) it's okay. Let's rush up and leave. We finished eating and I carried Bidemi's takeaway with me.

5 comments:

  1. I smell trouble in paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao!!!! Trouble loading...wow! really enjoyin dis...what next..icnt even guess..moraks b writing like hollywood...suspense...choi...dying to knw wot nxt..nice story moraks!great talent

    ReplyDelete