Story of Addiction (S01 E17)

I decided to call Kikelomo to know how she feels about today. Dials her number and she picks.
Kikelomo: Hello
Me: hi... hope I dint get you angry too?
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn... yes you did! hoped you have called your girlfriend sha?
Me: Yes... I explained to her that my Dad punished me for not doing something at the right time.
Kikelomo: so you admit that she is your girlfriend....
Me: what do you have me say na? If I had said "no she's not" you would have brought up another issue
Kikelomo: Okay.... I hope what you told her was not true.... Your Dads punishment
Me: No oo... just had to lie na... you know Bidemi na...
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn.... Mr lie lie.... I hope all the things you told me today were not lies ooo
Me: I can't remember all that I said but the part that I said that I liked you was a perfect lie.
Kikelomo: (voice saddened) you lied so that you can have your way with me. That's a very harsh thing to say.


Me: on the contrary..... what I meant to say is that I lied when I said I liked you ..... when from the bottom of my heart I knew that I love you. "I love you
Kikelomo". I have always loved you.
We kept quiet for a while. I got her off guard and I know that I'm having effect on her.
Me: Okay... I understand. I'm sorry for loving you. I think we should go to bed now.
Kikelomo: Okay. Good night
Me: Good night (I ended the call).
I knows that she likes me but she is too shy to admit it. I relaxed my mind and ready for bed when her message entered my phone: "After what happened today; I think I'm falling in love with you which is not what I planned for. I love you too Femi (happy). Good Night Dear.". I was about reading the message for the tenth time when I received another message from her. "Please delete both messages because of Bidemi (including this one). But that does not delete the feelings I have for you. Sweet dreams!" O boy... I love this girl ooo! she sure has ways with words and it's making to fall yakata like Romeo. I need to see her tomorrow. I'm loving my life now. It's getting Interesting like the Son of president Obama. Happy mood. I just slept off.

1 comment: