Story of Addiction (S01 E13)

Then I took a bold step by placing my right hand on her chest and silently prayed that she should not restrict me. Then I moved to the next stage by sliding my hands downward a little and it's now resting on her B****t. I fondled it and it seems she is enjoying it. I removed her top and her b**. It seems
quite bigger than when she's in her clothes. I placed my lips on her right N****e while my right hand softly pinched the one on the right. I switched my mouth at intervals of one minute between the two oranges. She seems lost and me in paradise. I removed my shirt and trousers (remaining my boxers). I now striped her off all her clothes and I inserted my index finger into her ******. She keeps saying different things that I can't remember. I was enjoying every bit of it. She then got hold of my hand and she said "Femi, please make love to me ''.... I felt very happy but I dint want to show it.
Me: are you sure about this?
Kikelomo: yes... I want you now. please... please

[[[[[If I have/had the power to see into the future, I would have said NO]]]]

I hurriedly removed my boxer. Pushed her on her back and I positioned my self for easy access (knew she's wet already) .
Today is my lucky I thought in my mind.... until my "OGA" just went limp when I was about to enter the promise land (see gobe). I tried and tried while she's still moaning and thinking that I'm
using my "OGA" to tease her. I was sweating profusely because my mind was telling me 'you don Bleep up'... Until she opened her eyes and asked what is wrong with you. I felt like the ground should just open up and swallow me. I replied that my my my.......! I was stammering and she just planted a kiss on my lips and said she knows. She held my oga and it came back to life, but as soon as I mount her again... same old story. She really tried to help me out but it's one of those days that things won't go your way. I was very shy and ashamed of myself and She saw that in my mood and tried to cheer me up...
Kikelomo: Na Jedi Jedi... u sef too like sugar.
I dint reply her because I knew that I failed today. I looked at the time and I suggested that we should put on our clothes because mummyk and Bidemi would soon come back. We dressed up and she kissed me on the lips and said there is a next time. We will find time to do it again Okay. I just nod my head like Agama lizard wey rain dey beat... As we were chatting.... my phone rang and it was funmi. she said Daddy is around and that I come home fast fast (first time I will be very happy to leaving Adeboye's house). Told her about our conversation and she saw me off to the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment