Story of Addiction (S01 E15)


Which kin wahala be dis sef? Motunrayo sef don join the league of people out to frustrate me. Of all the days, she choose today to call me.
It's now after 6pm. I know that Bidemi would have been worried but who's not worried. I switched off my phone and I headed to my brothers room. I met him watching a movie on his laptop. Immediately he saw me entered, he stopped the film and said said my blood brother. I took my time to explain everything and he was a good listener.


Bros Segun: Na dat one con dey worry you
Me: shame catch me no be small... I have refused picking their calls today (dint tell him that it was Bidemi&Kikelomo).
Bros Segun: what happened today was called anxiety... you were trying too hard and it backs fire.... next time: just relax yourself and enjoy yourself. He kept explaining on the reason why I failed to rise to the occasion and he promised me to get some performance enhancer that would give me the much confidence I need.
Me: thank you oooo... Badoo owon obirin. I know I can always count on you.
Bros Segun: don't mention... I would have prescribed Alomo or small stout but we don't drink and I don't want to put you on the bad path. but don't worry... the drugs I will give you will definitely work.
Me: Ese Egbon mi.... I feel relaxed now... let me call my girls so as to see who go fall victim (forming Rambo).
Bros Segun: just take am easy and always use protection. For unwanted pregnancy and STDs.
Me: Oga oooo... I still have a long way to go. I'm going to my room to make calls. Thanks Badoo
Bros Segun: you no serious
Left for my room with my spirit now elated.... on my phone and messages start entering. Two from Bidemi and one from
Kikelomo. Dint even bother calling them back... I just dialled
Motunrayo's number. She picks.
Motunrayo: hello... runaway boyfriend
Me: hanhan.... I wanted to call you but.........! never mind. Thank God You called.. I can start calling now
Motunrayo: hmnnnnn.... okay oooo. How is life over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment