Story of Addiction (S01 E01)

I was sweating profusely after Iyabo's mum barged into her room and caught us doing the unexpected. I tried explaining to her that it was not what she thinks, though they say seeing is believing but it can also be deceiving (trying to calm her). She just kept shouting 'mo daran mo daran' meaning "I'm in trouble''. Still feeling guilty and trying to beg her to please lower her voice (after all she's over 18 and not a "V" sef). She just kept shouting until her eldest daughter (Motunrayo) rushed in to confirm what the noise was all about. Immediately she saw us..... she passed out and that was
when I knew the gravity of what I have done. Iya Motunrayo and Iyabo were trying to bring Motunrayo back to life while I looked at the women (family) that I had slept with (even Iya Motunrayo sef) in a confused state. Which made me to reminisce about my simple way of life then.

4 comments: