Story of Addiction (S01 E12)

We rushed down to her house and she went to change her clothes into something more casual (market things). I was waiting for her to come out and also taking my time for Kikelomo to show up.
Mummy K : Femi... are you going with us too?
Me: no ma... I came to collect something from her... I will soon take my leave. (praying that Kikelomo should come out before I take my leave) .
Mummy K: Bidemi Oya ooo. We are not going there for picnic... do fast and let's go jare.
She eventually came out. We were about leaving when Kikelomo came out of her room.
Kikelomo: so all of you are leaving for the market without me...
Mummy K: Femi is on his way home, besides if I ask you to follow me, I know that you won't go.
Kikelomo: I'm a career woman mummy. My husband will get a maid for me. ( all of us now laughing)
Mummy K: that's the excuse that you always give. May God help you
Kikelomo: Amen oooo... Femi... because Bidemi is going to the market with mummy, so you can't stay behind and keep me company?.

Me: I dint know you were around. But I can only stay back on one condition. (All the Adeboye's now staring at me)
Kikelomo: Smiling... what condition oooo? (looking at Bidemi)
Me: (now looking at Bidemi) only on Bidemi's order. I stay if she wants me to stay.
Mummy K: oma ga oooo.... this your friendship is something else oooo
Bidemi: (Smiling) yes ooo... I will only allow him to stay only on one condition also...
Me : mummy is waiting oooo... what condition is that again?
Mummy K: is it not you that starts conditional clause? Mr condition.... Omo dada, what's the condition jare?
Bidemi: the condition is that Kikelomo will allow Chiti (her teddy bear) to sleep in my room for 2days.
Kikelomo: just because I don't want to waste mummy's time... accepted but the deal starts tomorrow.
Bidemi: done... thanks dear! Of all my sisters... I love you the most.
Mummy K: 419 girl... is she not your only sister.... just let's go.
We saw them off to the car and wave them goodbye as engine humps through the gate. I'm now alone with Kikelomo... my whole thought now is how I'm going to get between her thighs and hopefully she is not a "V". we walked back into the living room without saying a word. Now inside. ...
Me: I'm here now.... what about our date?
Kikelomo: date or kiss?
Me: both....
We both laughed together.
Kikelomo: I would have loved to kiss you but I think my sister likes you.
Me: I like her too and I think it won't go down with her if we are both going out
Kikelomo: yes.... I think we should put an end to this madness....
Me: (for where)... I think so too but not until I have my kiss.
Kikelomo: are really serious about the kiss
Me: never being so serious about something in my life before..... if you don't allow me, I might fall sick.
Kikelomo: hmnnnnn... okay but you have to promise not to tell Bidemi/Chioma
Me: Wetin concern me with Chioma. I promise not to tell Bidemi and you too should not tell her oooo.
Kikelomo: why do you think I will? I'm a lady you know, and besides she is my sister.
We chatted for a while... and I told her that my closeness with Bidemi was only to get closer to her. Continued by telling her that I am feel complete when I'm with her. It now seems my words are having effect on her. That was when I moved closer to her and whispered to her ear "this moment will be one of my happiest moment".... she then Smiles and said "me too"
I touched her lips and I planted my lips on it. We both moaned and we continue kissing for awhile. Then......

4 comments: