Story of Addiction (S01 E07)

We got to the party around 1:30pm. It seems the party was organised by Kikelomo's final year student (last party). They don't want the event to be too crowded that was why they insisted that you must come along with your guy/babe and I guess it really makes the party more interesting. Lots of beautiful faces (guys/babes). Kikelomo was busy introducing me to her friends but the girls that got my attention were Motunrayo and Chioma. Their name sank in my head (like super glue) when Kikelomo introduced us. I was not with a wrist watch.... so I brought out my phone to check the time (2:45pm). I now saw that I had 2 missed calls and a text message (all from Bidemi)... the text reads "I'm sorry about my behaviour today. just don't know what came over me. I'm missing you... don't do things I wouldn't do. 'love you'". I put back the phone in my pocket as Kikelomo approaches, and she proposed that we danced.

Me: I don't know how to dance... I don't want to dance
Kikelomo: you are joking right!
Me: (Smiling)... okay lets dance.
We moved to the dance floor while the DJ was busy blasting Roll it by p-square. Kikelomo was amazing on the dance floor (no wonder she insisted on dancing with me... shioo). She really roll out her bums that really makes me to think that Kaffy is a learner. She pressed her body all over me and I was really sweating and enjoying myself until a guy from her department excused her for a dance. As I was about to step aside, a girl just grabbed my hands and requested for a dance. Wanted to say no until I saw her face to be Motunrayo (my lucky day).

5 comments: