Happy Birthday to Me #MoraksDay



Hey guys, sorry I haven't been able to post any episode, it's my birthday. Enough messages to reply and all, I'm so happy that I'm alive and having wonderful people like you guys, shout out to you all visiting this blog. God bless you all, I'm trying to introduce something to you guys, Story of Addiction Is getting to the end, not that it will end this month or next lol I have no idea yet LOL. But hey, I know there are so many writers reading this blog and I know you might have someone who writes, and incase they needs publicity. I want to announce that you can post your episodes or story on this blog, for free. Yes Free, and I can't guarantee you getting money back. Cos as you can see I didn't moniterize this blog, no ads or nothing. I'm just doing this for the fun and passion. Or what do you guys thing? 



And Big shout out to Bolarinwa Daniel and Wife, happy anniversary to you guys I wish you endless happiness, bro please contact me with with your number so I can speak with you guys later today. 

5 comments:

  1. Hbd swirrie, wish u all d goodies of dis life 😘 have fun it's ur dae. Hapi anniversary to Bolarinwa Daniel and his wife, wish u happiness nd more love nd money nd long life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you all.... many happy more healthy years ahead Moraks... 08189365897

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Anniversary to you and your wife. Wish you and her great years ahead in love, peace, wealth, joy and good health in Jesus' name.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Moraks! Age with grace...

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary to u and ur wife wishn u guys d best for d year s ahead

    ReplyDelete