Story of Addiction (Episode 180)


I pumped her with slow strokes; ensuring that I didn't mistakenly put all my OGA inside of her. She moaned and the look on her face suggested that she's enjoying it. I pumped for 3 more minutes; and she had her first organs*m from sex. She looked tired and I'm not even near ejacula*ting. I had a few more thrust and I withdrew my OGA from her thing. I planted a fast kiss on her lip and I dragged her on me. I placed her head on my chest and she rested on it. We laid down together without uttering a word to each other. Even though I'm very close to Bidemi; my mind has wandered off to an unknown destination. I knew that I have done what I was supposed not to. I just hope Bidemi won't take advantage of me now. I was trying to foresee the future with Bidemi now when she suddenly broke the silence.

Bidemi: (smiling) thank you Femi..
Me: (confused) for what?
Bidemi: for making lose my pride to the person I love
Me: (smiling) the same goes to you too... thank you too
Bidemi: I hope you meant well by saying "thank you too"...
Me: what do you mean?
Bidemi: (smiling) you know what I meant.... let me wash your bed spreadsheet before any of family start coming in.
I knew exactly what she meant; and I know that I dint have an answer to it. I just let it off the hook as she changed the topic.
What answer would you have me give her when she asked if I'm her first or not?
I helped her removed the bedspread off the mattress; which is stained with blood. We both went to the bathroom and we washed it and took our bath together. I helped her to put back all her dresses only with much regards this time. She folded some pieces of toilet paper; and puts it inside her bum. I guess
it's to soak up little blood that might be coming out of her. She still feels pains as she tries to walk. I just hope MummyK won't suspect anything.
Me: (smiling) you are very beautiful Bidemi and I will always love you like I have always had.
Bidemi: thank you Femi... I will always love you as well.
We went back to the living room and we sat very close to each other. We chatted ourselves up. I can't but notice her behaviour since we started chatting. She didn't feel depressed about losing her pride; which really got me worried.
It's getting late and my phone has been switched off for long. I was still looking for a way to dismiss Bidemi when her phone rang; it's from her mum.
Bidemi: Femi, I have to go now. Mummy wants me to meet her in the market now. She's already there.
Me: ooh, okay... its getting late now. That means we will be seeing each other tomorrow
Bidemi: (packing her things) yes... only if you could come to my house much later in the day.
I dint promise her but just told her that I will try. She clung on to me to show how much she's missing me already. I raised up her head and I planted a kiss on her lips. I saw her off to gate; where she took a bike to the market.
I felt a huge relief as she left. I immediately brought out my phone and I switched it on. I connected a call to Chidinma and she picked. She said that she had been trying my phone since.
I apologised and told her that I just got back from my unknown destination. I ended the call after I told her that I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
I never get to ejacula*te with Bidemi today and after chatting with chidinma; I felt an urge for sexx. I just hope that I won't do the unexpected with chidinma tomorrow.

3 comments: