Story of Addiction (Episode 179)




The fear in her face really betrayed the motion that she wants to have sexx with me. I put back my OGA and I gently clamped my mouth over her nippl*e* she moaned as I used my tongue to encircle and play around it. I switched in between the
breastt; as I continued handling and kissing on the nippl*es. I tickled her exposed shoulder with the tip of my fingers to her waist. I unbuttoned her Jean and I stylishly took off the Jean

on her. She uses her hands to cover her pan*ts as I ripped off her Jean. I put on a friendly smiling, indicating her to relax. I gently held her right hand, moved it away from her region.
Then I started rubbing the surface of "V" through her pa*nts.
She bucks! I used my first finger through her pants to encircle her "clit". She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her lips; which she gladly reciprocated by chewing on my lower lip. I knew that she was going wild with what we were doing. I slowed down the pace by gently detaching my lips from hers and pushing her back on the bed. I stared at her exposed body; which made her a little bit shy. I removed my trousers and boxers in one swift, thereby exposing my OGA to her. The look on her face exposed the rate at with her heart was beating without me feeling her pulse.
Me: (smiling) I love you Bidemi....
Bidemi: (smiling back) I love you more Femi... I'm scared.
Me: me too... I think we should stop
Bidemi: no... I really want to go all the way with you.
Me: I'm going to hurt you
Bidemi: (smiling with mixed feelings) no... I will be fine I was about saying something when she dragged me on top of her and planted a french kiss on my lips. I reciprocated the
kiss and used my free hands to peel off her pa*nts. I humbly detached my mouth from hers and positioned myself for entry.
She heaved. I used my fingers to check how wet she was. She
moaned as my fingers played around her "V". She is now well lubricated. I directed my erected pole towards the centre of her spot. She closed her eyes as the tip of my OGA touched her spot. I applied pressure to push down my OGA but I couldn't make headway. I didn't want to apply all my strength; so as to not forcefully tear her hymen.
I'm now sweating like a fresher, who couldn’t see his/her name on the final list on the board. I stood off her; used my towel to clean the sweat off my body. Then went to the wardrobe to look for a lubricant. I got hold of my hair cream and I applied it on my OGA. She just looked at me; not too sure of what I was doing. I mounted her back with my right hand going up&down smoothly around my OGA. I positioned it at her entrance again: and with much lesser impetus this time. I entered. She screamed and clawed her nails into my flesh (back). I felt almost the same pains she felt. I paused momentarily and I gently withdrew my OGA from her; it came out with blood all over it.
I'm a little bit afraid and wanted to get up to get some toiletries but she dragged me back on her; wanting me to continue. I laid back on her and pushed my OGA half way; then continue to pump her, making sure that my OGA didn't go down all the way.

4 comments: