Story of Addiction (Episode 165)



Chidinma: (smiling) you guys still have a lot of time to get along. Miss....
Chioma: (smiling) Chioma and you?
Chidinma: Chidinma, it's nice meeting you.
Chioma: same here.
I headed for the dance floor with Chidinma. We started dancing and I was not surprised when she starts rolling her bumbum. My little experience has already taught me when a girl asked you for a dance; it means she knows how to dance.
She was such a good dancer that at some point she displayed some danced steps that I wouldn't have imagined her to. I started enjoying the dance when chioma and her partner danced to our side.

I kept staring at Chioma and at the same time keep an eye contact with Chidinma. We continued dancing like that until Chioma speaks out.
Chioma: (smiling) Chidinma, can I borrow your guy for a moment. Just want to have a dance with him.
Chidinma: (looks into my eyes) sure
Chioma: (smiling) you can keep hold of my guy for me.
We switched partners. I continued dancing the same way I was dancing with Chidinma; just twisting my waist and holding her waist at intervals. Chioma held my hands and stylishly made us to dance away from Chidinma and her friend. We left the dance floor without her knowing. She seems conversant with the house. She took me away from the party to the back of the house (a garden). She asked me to seat and wait for her. I waited anxiously for 10mins until she eventually came back. She came back with a bottle of alcoholic drink with cups.
She served me before she strikes a conversation.
Chioma: (smiling) I hope your girlfriend won't kill you when she knows that you are not around?
Me: (laughing) she's not my girlfriend and that's the truth.
Chioma: (sexyy eyes) I don't care if she is. I like you Femi and I would want to have my way with you.
Me: (sipping my drink) how do you mean?
Chioma: I want to have sexx with you here and right now.
Me: (eyes open) that's not possible. I can't have sex in the open.
Chioma: (smiling) I'm just joking; besides that... can you have sex with someone that's not your girlfriend?
Me: (smiling and sipping my drink) In all fairness; all the ladies
I have had sexx with are not my girlfriend. Don't ask me how, because that's just the truth.
Chioma: (surprised) hmnnnnn, you seems bad than you look.
Me: (smiling) looks does not depict someone's character; people does.
Chioma: true... I like you Femi.
Me: (smiling) I like you too since the very first day I set my eyes on you.
Chioma: (giggles) why dint you tell me?
Me: I am telling you now and I don't think that should matters now
Chioma: sure. I feel like kissing you.
Me: (bedroom voice) then what's stopping you?
She walked over to my seat; dragged me off my seat. I staggered, I guess the drink is having its effects on me. She smiled as she glued her lips against mine. Her lips is soft like Agege bread that's just being removed from the oven. I chew on her upper lips and she moved closer to me. I pressed her bum as our tongue circled against each other. We kissed like someone who's in love. I moved my hands from her bum and I slowly glides it up to her breastt. I fondled it through her dress. I grind my fully erectedd pole against her belly. She let out a soft moan and gently pushed me away.
Chioma: (breathing heavily) take it easy Femi.. I thought you said you can't have sexx in the open?
Me: it seems the alcohol you gave me is having its effects on me. I really want to make love now.
She stares at me with a mischievous look. She took me by my hand and led me back into the house. We entered a room and she bolted the door from the back. My mind skipped when I remembered that I came to the party with Chidinma.

1 comment: