Story of Addiction (Episode 164)

Happy new month guys, you all are welcome to my birthday month! The best month so far. Hehe, and yes my birthday is August 5 yap, waiting for my birthday gift from you all hehe. Story of Addiction Continues below

Me: (smiling) you are very beautiful today (dragging her to her feet)
Chidinma: (shy) thanks and you are not looking bad yourself.
I still held her hand and turned her around to have the total view of her curves. She smiled and uses her loose right hand to cover her face as she turns.
Chidinma: (shy voice) what are you doing? stop it Femi.
Me: (smiling) I can't but say that you are very beautifuI mean very beautiful. The dress fits well.

Chidinma: (looking away) thank you. I'm flattered.
I gently pushed her back on her seat and sat beside her. She's still looking shy and still looking away. I used my hand to turn her face towards me.
Me: I hope you won't be this shy when we get to the party?
Chidinma: (smiling) I don't know but I guess I won't.
Me: (smiling) that's good because I will like you to be free; so that we can both enjoy ourselves.
She nodded her head affirmatively as I excused myself to my room. I went straight to my wardrobe and stocked my wallet with some cash. I dashed out over to Chidinma.
Me: it's almost 11am now, I guess we should get something to eat first. The last time I went to a party with kikelomo; there was no food in the party.
Chidinma: (smiling) really
Me: yes.. it's just drinks and small chops that was available. I think we should eat some food at KFC before heading down.
Chidinma: (smiling) that would be nice.
We headed out of the house with people staring out us as we walked down to KFC; which is down our street. We didn't utter a word to each other until we got there.
Me: what should I get you?
Chidinma: fried rice and chicken would do dear.
Me: (smiling) fried rice it is my dear
I got two plates of rice and chicken. I sat down with her and we devoured the food. We were almost through with the food when I called one of the fast food attendants to help in taking our pictures. I moved closer to her and the attendant took the pictures. We changed position to get different angles of shot.
The attendants took his time to arrange us; just like a professional photographer does. He took different shot.
The attendant: why don't you stay at her back while she puts her right hand on your neck.
I looked at Chidinma and the look on her face shows how uncertainty she was about what the attendant proposed. I took the pose behind her and he took several snaps of us.
The attendant: (smiling) why don't you give her a light peck on her cheek. It would be very memorable picture for your collection.
We obliged as he kept on taking our pictures with my phone.
He handed over the phone to me when he seems done with it.
I opened my wallet and gave him N1000; which he gladly collected with a big smile on his face with words of thanks. We went back to our seat. Chidinma collected my phone and scrolled through the taken pictures. I couldn't see the pictures but the look on her face reveals how she loves those pictures.
We finished our meal and headed out to the party.
We got there some minutes to 1pm. There was not much difference from the last party and this one; which the entry code is your partner. We entered and it was not quite long; we located kikelomo.
Kikelomo: (excited voice) hoooo... I'm so glad that you guys eventually ironed it out to come. I'm so happy.
Chidinma: (smiling) all thanks to you. I hope to enjoy myself here today.
Kikelomo: (smiling) that's the spirit girl. Just feel the party; I'm coming.
She winks at me as she walks away. Chidinma held me by my hand, led me to a vacant seat. She collected my phone and started transferring the pictures via bluetooth to her phone.
She was busy pressing the phone when we heard a lady called out my name (Femi). It's Chioma. She is the girl that collected my number from kikelomo at the last party. She's a party freak. I looked up at her.
Me: (confused face) Chioma right...
Chioma: yes... it's been a long time.
I looked at Chidinma; whose face had moved from the screen of the phone and fixed on Chioma.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Blood. Nice one so your b day is actually on my anniversary. Double Celebration then. Have a feeling Femi and chidinma go nack ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhmmm my fear be say make motunrayo no go show ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another fish has entered the net on chioma now

      Delete