Story of Addiction (Episode 173)



She explained that she's going to see her dad tomorrow but she will definitely come. I was very happy when she assured me that we are going to have fun tomorrow. She ended the call telling me how much she can't wait to see me.
I'm a very happy man now. At least before my sugar mummies come around on Friday; I would have done two beautiful young ladies. I smiled as I walked down to my room a fulfilled man. I laid on my bed and started fantasising how I will allow the devil to use me when Motunrayo comes around.
I was brought back to reality when my phone rang. It's Bidemi's. My mind skipped. I just have to hear whatever she wants to say. I just don't want to have any negativity tomorrow when Motunrayo is around. I picked.
Me: (forming being happy) hello Bidemi, I'm just thinking about coming over to your place now.
Bidemi: (smiling) that's very thoughtful of you, but we are not at home now. We are about leaving Luth hospital now. Dad went for his final checkup. He's resuming for office tomorrow.
Me: (happy voice) that's the best news that I have heard all day. I'm very happy for the Adeboye's.
Bidemi: (smiling) I'm very happy too. I miss you Femi. Can I come over to your place tomorrow?
Me: (muted with a confused mind)
Bidemi: hello ooo are you there?

Me: I... I'm here... it's just that I have tutorial tomorrow with Chidinma and I'm going out to meet my mum afterwards.
Bidemi: okay... no problem. Just make sure we see tomorrow.
Me: (smiling) sure...
Bidemi: (smiling) okay, got to go now. My parents just stepped out of the doctor's office. Later dear.
She terminated the call before I could say anything else. I hope the excuse I gave her is genuine for her to stay home tomorrow. If she comes and found out that I scooped her to be with another lady; I'm in trouble. Bidemi is becoming a thorn
in my life but I can't just imagine a world without her. I smiled as I thought over the childish things Bidemi and I have done.
She's actually my life. I was thinking about Bidemi that I slept off.
I woke up around 8pm... I'm very hungry. I went to the kitchen.and found out that the ladies in the house are still cooking. I.decided to take a stroll down our street to buy suya to hold on to the hunger for awhile. I changed my tee shirt and I headed for my destination.
I was walking very fast to the suya joint because I locked the gate from outside and I don't want Baba Custom to get home before me. As I was approaching my destination, I saw the bread seller I saw few days back. My mind skipped as she walked pass me. I looked at her behind and I shook my head in disbelieve with what I'm seeing. I just have to chat her up; maybe we could just be friends.
I rushed after her, shouting sister! Sister!! She looked back with her bread tray held firmly on her head. I couldn't find my voice but I just managed to say something that came out of my mouth.
Me: (confused) I... I... sorry, I meant good evening
Bread seller: (looking impatient) good evening, what do you want?
The question got me off track that I forgot all the lines that I have crammed.

3 comments:

  1. Chai @femi, omo oni bread again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Femi it's breadseller now? Ur own is finished oh. Sugar mummies, model, hotel staff, etc nawa oh

    ReplyDelete