Story of Addiction (Episode 167)

I looked at her mouth as she continues with her sermon: which seems very appalling to me. I'm not even ready to add any other girlfriend to the ones I already had. I knew I have won a jackpot with her. No more thinking about getting laid. I tried not to show off my happiness as I looked like a child that's being deprived of his candy. She continues.

Chioma: if we want to get down on each other; we can then get in touch. No strings attached like boyfriend and girlfriend.
It's just a one stand thing. Hope you understood me?
I just nodded my head in a positive way, so she would just allow us get back to the party. She puts her back resting on the door; dragged me towards her and kissed me. I reciprocated the kiss with my tongue roaming freely in her mouth. We have started enjoying ourselves when the door was forced open. It was Chidinma and Chioma's partner. We were shocked.
Chidinma: (voice trembling) what is the meaning of this Femi?
So you followed me to the party to get along with your date?
Me: (low voice) keep your voice down Chichi... it's not what you think.
Chidinma: (tears rolling down) it... it is not what I think?
I was about to say something when she stormed out of the
room. I pushed Chidinma's and her partner out of my way as I rushed after her shouting her name. Chidinma! Chidinma!! She ran out of the party, out of the house. I got hold of her outside the party.
Me: (sad voice) I'm sorry about what happened Chichi; I never intended to hurt you.
Chidinma: (sobbing increased)
Me: I'm really sorry
Chidinma: what are you saying sorry for? Is it for the fact you slept with a girl at the party or the part you left me with a total stranger for your mistress?
Me: I'm sorry for everything
I was short of words as she kept on shedding tears. She managed to stop a bike to take her home.
Chidinma: don't bother yourself about me: I will be fine. I caused everything. I should have allowed you to run the errand for your parents. At least, I won't have been this hurt.
I was about to say something, when she asked the bike man to go. I stood there speechless, thinking to go back to party or go back home. I looked at my wrist watch; that's when I knew that I really wronged Chidinma. It's few minutes to 6pm. I stopped an okadaman, and he took me straight home.
I went straight to the bathroom; had a warm shower with my mind having two emotions. I changed my clothes and I dialled
Chidinma's number, she picked.
Chidinma: (voice serious) hello
Me: (low voice) hi Chichi, I just want to know if you are home?
Chidinma: I'm home now.
Me: okay, it's good to know that you are home safely. I just got home myself.
Chidinma: (kept quiet)
Me: okay... our lesson starts tomorrow. I'm sorry about what happened today; I never meant to hurt you.
Chidinma: (still muted)
Me: I know that you are still angry with me and you don't want her talk about it. We will see tomorrow then.
Chidinma: okay. Bye
Me: (giggles) bye
I ended the call with my mind a little bit free from Chidinma. I shifted my thoughts from her to Chioma. She's really the bomb. I kept smiling as I thought about what happened between us. I dialled her number and she picked. She is still in the party and I could barely hear what she was saying because of the music being played at the background. I ended the call, promising to call her back.
It's getting late. I connected a call to Motunrayo. She picked.
She's still not happy that I didn't allow her to come. I apologised like I have always done; promised to make it up to her on Thursday. She ended the call with "I love you". I
managed to tell her "I love you too", when I'm not even sure if I did. May god help us all. I smiled as I thought over my statement.
I yawned. It's now very late. I managed to eat my dinner. I slept off almost immediately like a baby. I woke up around 8am in the morning. My mind skipped when I remembered what happened yesterday. Chidinma is coming around today. I frowned as I got off the bed.
May God help me through today.

4 comments:

  1. Chai........ @femi hit better jackpot. But wait o
    Why all this ladies they over form love self

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait ooo wats chidinma's own avi she's already having feelings for femi or wat??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this femi really that fine like dat for ladies to be fighting over him?

    ReplyDelete