Story of Addiction (Episode 177)




I'm now alone again in the parlour. I rushed outside the house and dialled Chidinma's number. I stood outside the gate: not only that I want to stay away from Bidemi while I make the call but to also let her hear the sound of automobiles passing; which would suggest that I'm not at home. She picked almost immediately.
Chidinma: Good afternoon Femi

Me: good afternoon Chichi.. I'm sorry that I didn't pick your call when you called; I was crossing the road when your call rang on my phone and the area is very busy.
Chidinma: okay, just wanted to know if you were on your way?
Me: yes I'm... I will call you back later. I don't know where I'm going and I don't want to miss my way.
Chidinma: (smiling) small boy. Okay ooo. Just call me back as soon as you are chanced.
Me: (smiling) okay ma, at your service ma!
She laughed and terminated the call. I walked back into the house after deleting her number from my dialled list. She is still in the kitchen; I went to meet her and I could see that she has started frying egg at the spare space of the gas.
Me: (smiling) it's been long our kitchen has been this active on weekdays like days
Bidemi: (smiling) it's because you don't want it to be active.
You can choose to cook if you want to.
Me: (smiling) I can't cook only for one... it's boring.
Bidemi: if you say so, but you are Chidinma are always together. Why can't you or her cook?
My mind skipped as she mentioned Chidinma's name. I relaxed myself a bit before I answered her.
Me: (smiling) I used to wake up late; Chidinma always come around by the time I'm through with my dressing up. There's no time for me to start cooking, we just relax for 5minutes then our tutorial starts.
She kept asking questions and suggesting how I can make the kitchen active with Chidinma still coming around. I expertly answered her question; ensuring that she is not suspicious of anything.
She dished out the yam into a big bowl and the fried egg into another one. I helped her to carry the food to the dinning table while she washed the pot and frying pan. I came back and I stood behind her as she was hanging back the frying pan.
Me: (smiling) thanks for the cooking
Bidemi: it's nothing. We better head to dinning or our food would get cold.
Me: (smiling) yes, but not until I give you the kiss that I promise you.
She giggles as I held her waist from the back and I turned her face towards me; I used my tongue to initiate a kiss. She opened her mouth as my tongue probes into it. We kissed passionately. I was really enjoying the kiss from behind but I had to break it, so as to not to stop the fun for the day. She seems not happy with way that I broke up the kiss but I don't want to crash our fun yet.
Me: (smiling) let's go have our meal, then I will give you a very long longer and a longest kiss.
Bidemi: (lust full eyes) okay ooo....
I held her by her waist as we moved to the dinning together.
She dished out the food and we ate quietly while staring into each others eyes. My mind kept thinking about making love to Bidemi or not. but with both of us alone together today, I don't know what might happen.

1 comment: