Story of Addiction (Episode 178)



We finished eating and I commended her cooking; she just kept smiling and kept saying "thank you". She packed the plate to the kitchen. I knew that she would surely wash the plates. I repositioned myself from where I sat to where I can see her coming from the kitchen; I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked.
Motunrayo: good afternoon Femi... I hope you are not missing me too much.
Me: (smiling) I'm ooo... I just want to say hello and know how you and family is coping now?
Motunrayo: (smiling) that's very lovely of you. We are all fine but we are not coming back till Saturday morning.
Me: (peeping at the door) no problem... my battery would soon go off; that's why I called to know how you are doing before it goes off.
Motunrayo: okay... thanks. Just call me as soon as you charge your phone. Talk to you later then. Love you.
I was about to say "I love you too" when I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen; I pressed the red button on my phone and held it down for 5secs. It automatically ends the call and switched it off at the same time. Like I expected, it's Bidemi quite alright. She sat beside me. The look on her face suggested that she wants me to kiss her.
Me: (smiling) for the last time today, the food is delicious.
Bidemi: (smiling) and for the last time today Femi "thank you"
Me: I still owe you a "longest kiss"... where do you want it?
Head or lips?

Bidemi: (smiling) anywhere you want to give me....
I held her hand; led her straight to my room. I know that Bidemi would go extra mile with me but I just have to restrain myself with her. We entered the room and I bolted the door from behind. She looked at me with fear already in her eyes. I held her hand and led her to the bed.
Me: (smiling) relax Bidemi... it's not as if I'm taking you for a slaughter. Just relax.
Bidemi: (breathes heavily) I'm not scared...
I looked at her as she sat down rather timidly than the way she ought to. Maybe her mind is telling her that we are going to make love for the first time.
Me: (smiling) it's not as if we are planning to have sexx. Relax!
I just want to give you the kiss that I promised.
Bidemi: okay... but I really want to have sexx with you. I might be a little bit agitated but I know what I want.
I looked at her and I could sensed that she meant every little world she said. I moved closer to her and planted a kiss on her lips. She reciprocated. I moved my right hand to her breastt; I fondled it through her tee shirt. She moaned. I located one of her nipp*le through her shirt and I pinched it.
She moaned and let out a shout of pleasure. We continued kissing as my hands fumbled with the button of her shirt. I took it off; revealing a pink coloured braa.
Me: (smiling) lovely and sexyy braa... I love the colour.
She managed to say "thank you". I unstrapped her braa; exposing her breastt. I pressed it. It's the hardest of the breastt I have ever pressed. It's as if there is a big stone inside. I took off my tee shirt and my singlet, then pushed her on her back. I sat on her thighs; now facing each other. I held her hands and uses it to caress my exposed body to my OGA.
She was surprised to find it that hard. I smiled at her.

2 comments: