Story of Addiction (Episode 172)




She looked at me with guilt already in her eyes. I already got the answers that I wanted and she knows that within herself. I felt like scolding her but I knew it's not the right time to.
Me: (forcing a smile) that's what usually happens when you have an opposite sex as a best friend. I'm still in some mess myself. It's just a pity that you are the one that's hurting the most; because I'm very sure that he will be hurting with the way things are going on right now.

Funmilayo: (tears rolling down)
Me: will you stop that and cheer yourself up. I hope that you guys have not started sleeping with yourselves?
Funmilayo: (shouted) no ooo... I'm still a Virgin.
The tone in which she reacted to the question confirmed that they have not gone too deep. I believed her and show the sign of relief by putting on a heavy smile as I cuddle her lightly on her shoulder; signalling her to calm down.
Me: (smiling) it's well my dear! I will try to get in touch with him tomorrow. Maybe I can talk some sense into him as he did to me at the eatery.
Funmilayo: I don't want you to talk to him; he might think that I can't live without him.
Me: (smiling) I'm not comfortable about chatting a guy up for my sister but I just hate you being like this. I will try as much as I can to protect your dignity and self esteem.
Funmilayo: (smiling) thank you Brother Femi... I'm sorry if what I told you... (cuts her off)
Me: it's okay. Just go shower, get a nap and try to put a smile on that face.
Funmilayo: (pecks me) thanks bros
She rushed out of the living room with her spirit a little heightened. I will chat Bayo up tomorrow, I just hope he doesn't see it as an opportunity to sleep with my sister. I will surely kill him if I get to know. I kept thinking about my sisters problem when my phone rang... it's from Adedoyin. I have not heard anything from them (including sarah) since morning. I picked.
Me: (excited voice) hello dear, I was about dialling your number when your call rang on my phone. Hope you day went on smoothly?
Adedoyin: (smiling) yes oooo, Sarah just received a call from one of the office that our proposal has been awarded. We are going there tomorrow to finalise everything.
I shouted as I showed how happy I am to hear the news. She passed the phone to Sarah and we chatted for awhile. Sarah told me that they are coming on Friday to celebrate the contracts with me and they will leave on Sunday. They made me promise that I would be chanced over the weekend. I ended the call making the promise.
The thought of seeing my lovely Adedoyin and Sarah back on
Friday brings a sudden rise between my thighs. I fantasies about both of them but I don't know how both of them would handle the fact that I'm doing the other. I sense trouble.
I gave myself a lift by picking up my phone and dialling Motunrayo's number. I can still make use of the little time I have left to enjoy myself. She picked after dialling her number for the second time.
Motunrayo: hello Femi
Me: (voice happy) hello dear! I hope you will come early tomorrow.
Motunrayo: I hope so too but I can't come early.

No comments:

Post a Comment