Story of Addiction (Episode 181)

Be Your Own Boss and Make Cool Money read more ---> bit.ly/1Jkh4E0


I went straight to my room. Thinking about what happened between Bidemi and I. It still seems like a dream. I have never for once had sexx with anyone and I'm still craving for more.
The sex I had with Bidemi has already made my libido to be on the high; and it's not quite long that I had a nice time with Chioma; which calm down my body. I was worried about how I'm going to get laid but when I remembered that Sarah and Adedoyin are coming around tomorrow; I relaxed my mind. I don't know what I'm going to do with both of them and the more I thought about it, the more I knew that there will be trouble.
I was lost in thought that I didn't know when I slept off. I woke up around 7:30pm starving. I rushed to the kitchen; I met my lovely sister cooking and that was when I remembered that I forgot to call Bayo. I was about to say something when she rushed towards me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I just stood still; not knowing what happened.

Funmilayo: (smiling) thank you brother Femi... thank you
Me: (looking confused) what's it with all this mood?
Funmilayo: Bayo had broken up with his girlfriend... He came apologising today.
Me: hmnnnn... what happened between them?
Funmilayo: he said she insisted he stayed away from me and he said no; so they broke up.
Me: interesting... thank God that I have not contacted him before he got back his senses.
Funmilayo: (smiling) I really missed our friendship. Thanks for your understanding. You are the best brother in world.
Badoo walked in on the last sentence and he jealously replied her but in a friendly way. I took part of the plantain that she was frying and went back to my room. Tomorrow, Sarah and
Adedoyin are coming back from their business trip. I fantasies about them and I dialled Sarah's number. She picked.
Sarah: hello Femi... I'm surprise to see your call
Me: how do you mean?
Sarah: You no longer call me but connect more calls to Adedoyin.
Me: (smiling) that's not true. She calls me most times; besides you asked me to play along.
Sarah: (smiling) I know... I'm just pulling your legs. Thank you Femi. You really helped me to nail this contract.
Me: it's God my dear. Are you guys still coming tomorrow?
Sarah: yes... I can't wait to see you.
Me: I wish I could say the same thing but I feared about the reception that I might get when we get to see with Adedoyin around.
Sarah: (laughing) is that what you are worried about?
Me: not really but I want to have a nice time with you guys without having to watch my back and anyone's feeling.
Sarah: Don't worry yourself... just act the best way you can... I will surely understand.
We chatted for awhile and I ended the call telling her that I love her. I'm now very happy. I dialled Bidemi's number and she picked. She excused me that she's helping her mum to make dinner; that she would call me back as soon as they are through.
I started thinking how my relationship with Bidemi started with just some rubbish sentences. I linked it with my sister and Funmilayo; I quickly erased my mind from it. I can't imagine Bayo or anybody doing my sister.

2 comments:

  1. so Oga morak finally remembered us on dis level hhhmmmnn ohk ooo btw I forsee a big problem with Sarah nd Adedoyin coming oooo femi sora oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morakas.... Hope all is well oooo
    No posts of recent

    ReplyDelete