Story of Addiction (Episode 166)




Only God knows what Chidinma might be doing with Chioma's partner. This is my opportunity to get laid. I switched my thoughts from Chidinma. I looked around the room. it's definitely a girls room because of the cosmetics on the table.
The room has a giant size bed. I smiled as I took off my t- shirt. She moved closer to me and we continued from where we stopped. My heartbeat increased. I kissed her passionately and I removed her top to expose her big voluptuous breastt; which is still caged inside her braa. I removed the straps of the braa and I planted my lips on her tiny nipplee. She moaned. I suckedd on it while my right hand tried to unbuttoned her tight jean; which I couldn't achieve. I slide my hand into her tight jean and located her hot "V". She jumped up and makes a sound that would have passed for someone screaming.

I paused for awhile. I gently pushed her on the bed with her facing up. I unbuttoned the stubborn jean and sexilyy peeled it off her. I shifted her pan*t aside and I dipped my index finger into her already wet paradise. She moaned and I planted a wet kiss on her inviting lips. She moaned into my mouth.
Chioma: (holding my hand) please stop. I want you inside of me now.
Me: (smiling) now
Chioma: (anxious) yes, now.
I hurriedly removed my jean and my boxers. I removed one condomm from my wallet; which I gladly I wore on my erectedd pole. I positioned myself on top of her, shifted her pan*t aside. In one swift thrust, I penetrated her with all the length of my OGA finding it's way through. She shouted. I relaxed a little before I started pumping slowly. I increased the pace after making like 15 thrust. I pumped faster with my thrust meeting up with hers. She is a sex machine. She caresses my body as I pumped on. The pleasure was too
much for me to take; I ejaculatedd into the condomm. I'm now tired. She looked at me.
Chioma: (smiling) you are a lazy man.
Me: it's not like that... I'm not too comfortable about this place. That's the reason I released earlier than usual.
Chioma: (smiling) are you scared that your girlfriend might come around?
Me: it's not only that... I'm not comfortable doing this now.
Chioma: I'm not satisfied yet. I want us to have sexx again.
She kept smiling and kept rubbing her hands over my body. I knew that she won't let me go until I satisfy her. I relaxed my body as she gently pushed me on back. She removed the used condomm and wrapped her mouth on the semi hard OGA. She
swallowed the majority part of it and gave it a handd job, that brought it back alive. I wore another condom and she mounted me. She ride on like a cowboy riding a horse. She rolled her waist and continue working her way up and down my OGA. I am not comfortable with the style (I want to be in control). I repositioned her for doggyy style. I pumped as hard as I could get. She had her organsm and her legs was too weak to carry her. She fell flat on her belly. I'm not through with her. I
followed with my OGA; I inserted it inside of her and continued pounding her. She begged me to stop but I need to release before I could stop. I pounded her for 10mins then I ejaculatedd for the second time in the strange room.
We both laid on the bed really exhausted and satisfied. My urge has finally come down. I looked at the time and I knew that I would have been gone for 2hours. I hurriedly puts on my clothes and packed Chioma's at one swift. I tapped her to wake her up.
Me: Chioma! Chioma!! I think we should get back to the party.
Our partners would have been worried.
Chioma: (smiling) speak for yourself. I'm not worried about anybody.
She collected her clothes and puts them on. We exchanged our phone contact. She heads for the door, unlocked it and she suddenly looks back.
Chioma: (serious voice) for the record, nothing happened between us. Don't start having unusual feelings for me. It's just a one time thing.

4 comments: