Story of Addiction (S01 E18)

Another day:
Today is the last Saturday of the month (environmental day). I went with my brother for environmental stuffs. We were busy when one of our neighbour(Ruka) came to borrow our rake.
Ruka: Femi please if you guys are through with the rake. Do borrow us.
Me: no problem.
If you are looking for Lepa... you have found Ruka. In short Ruka=Lepa. But what I like about her is that, she can speak English, Igbo and Yoruba very fluently and knows much about every aspect of life... sports, politics, Boko-Haram, education, movies, music .... just name it. Ruka is just the bomb. She dress very nice too and Funmilayo once told me that she is into modelling.

Bros Segun: o boy.. Ruka don dey make sense oooo
Me: badoo... Wetin make sense for this one. Wetin you wan enjoy for this bone body.
Bros Segun: you no go understand... Na dis wan dem dey call lepa wey make sense. All styles na default settings. You no need to dey force am.
Me: Badoo... if dem dey look for devil, na im be this (pointing at him). As you talk am, I fit enter the settings too o
Bros Segun: Na sure settings be this ooo, but it will take you time to hit the jackpot.
Me: this one... she go happy say I con toast am.... Me... under 2weeks I don sample am (forming Rambo again).
Bros Segun: Na lie you no fit do am under 2weeks. If you do am, I go respect you no be small. The girl wey me "Badoo" don toast like 3times wey no gree na you wan sample under 2weeks.
Me: (bros don kolo oo) I go do am but we will make a bet that all the money I spend to lure her will be refunded by you.
Bros Segun: deal but if you lose then you will watch my cloths for 2 weeks.
Me: (no be me dey watch am before)... deal Bros.
We finished the environmental exercise around 9am. That was when I remembered to call Motunrayo. Dialled her number .
Motunrayo: hello
Me: hello... Sowie for not making up with my promise.  Today is environmental and I nearly forgot sef
Motunrayo: Okay oooo.. at least you called. Thanks
Me: but don't worry, all the other hours won't miss.
Motunrayo: Okay sir.. how was your night?
Me: it was fine... urs?
Motunrayo: same... we will talk later... I'm cooking now.
Me: Okay oooo... later then (she ends the call).
I rushed to the bathroom for my morning drills. Went to the kitchen to see what my lovely sister is cooking.
Me: Funmilayo baby.... if not that you are my blood sister. I would have kidnapped and married you.
Funmilayo: hmnnnnn.... food is not ready.
Me: I'm not hungry jo... I'm just admiring my only sister. The guy wey go marry you must try well well oooo.
Funmilayo: Brother mi.... stop it now (Smiling). what do you want?
Me: That's why I said I want to kidnap you and then marry you. You understand me die.
Funmilayo: (giggles) what do you want?
I explained my affection for Ruka's but I dint tell her about the bet.
Me: just help me with her number. I know you have her number.
Funmilayo: is that all you want?
Me: Yes.... that would be all for now. or do you have any other means of hooking us together.
Funmilayo: hmnnnnn.... I will think of something but don't call her yet ooo
Me: (gives me her number) okay ma...
We were still discussing when Mummy entered the kitchen... see you later Funmilayo (I pecked her on the chin) and I pecked my mummy too and greeted her Good Morning Ma.

2 comments: