Story of Addiction (Episode 163)



Chidinma: (sober mood) don't make it bad than it already has.
I have to go.
She ended the call before I could say anything. I knew that she's almost in tears; so I decided not to call her back. My elated spirit dropped as I thought how she would be feeling right now. I laid my head on the bed; lost in thought. I have
tried all my best to make her see reasons but to no avail. I'm hating myself for making her feel bad. I picked my phone and I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked.
Motunrayo: (happy voice) hello my love. I was about to call you when your call entered.
Me: (sounding low) really, that means our mind has now synchronised together. How lovely.
Motunrayo: what's it Femi? You don't sound happy and I know what is bothering you.

Me: (laughing hysterically) I'm fine and what do you think that's bothering me?
Motunrayo: it's good to know that you are fine. I know that anytime you are on the phone with this moody tone; I know what it means; you are terminating our appointment.
Me: (smiling) that's what I like about you; you are very observant. To be frank with you, I really want to see you, but I have important errands to run for my parents after my lessons tomorrow.
Motunrayo: (sad mood) I had to cancel all my appointment to be with you tomorrow but I (cuts her off)
Me: I know but I just have to go tomorrow. My lessons ends 3pm and I can't really meet up with the appointment. I'm sorry.
She ended the call feeling unhappy about everything. I felt bad for her but a little bit relieved because of kikelomo and Chidinma. I dialled Chidinma's number and She picked almost immediately.
Chidinma: hello Femi
Me: hi Chichi, I have postponed my appointment till Thursday and I'm going to the party with you tomorrow but only on one condition.
Chidinma: (happy voice) what condition Femi?
Me: that there will be no lesson on Thursday.
Chidinma: (smiling) you are talking as if I don't allow you to do as you want
Me: (smiling) okay ooo... I'm trying to make it official now She accepted my condition and seems very happy about the turnaround. She ended the call telling me how happy she was about me coming with her to the party.
I yawned and I checked the time. It's almost 9pm. I'm not feeling hungry. I connected a call to Adedoyin and then Sarah, congratulating them about the contract. They were very happy to talk with me. I ended my calls with all my love ones with heavy eyes, I slept off.
I woke up around 8am on Tuesday morning. I rushed to the bathroom; singing aloud as I brushed my teeth and took my bath. I went straight to my room and started thinking of what
I'm going to put on to the party. I scanned through my wardrobe and I saw the shirt Bidemi bought for me some weeks back. I puts it on but later removed it when I remembered what Bidemi might do when she gets to know that I used the clothe she bought for me to attend a friends
party without informing her.
I hissed as I removed the clothe from the neck. I put on another shirt. and a jean. I stood in front of the glass and I smiled (perfect). I was busy admiring myself when my phone rang. It's from Chidinma. It's almost 10am already. I didn't
pick but rushed down to Badoo's room to apply the perfume: he said he bought for 10k. I'm now set and I walked to the living room to meet my date in the parlour.
I entered the living room, and as expected I saw Chidinma seated on one of the sofa. She wore a beautiful pink gown that got my face to make a smiley (happy) face. I knew her skirt would be above her knee because of the exposed part of her
laps: which made me to instantly have an erectionn. I managed to cover up and compliments her beauty.

1 comment: