Story of Addiction (Episode 153)

MTN Tech Plus 2015 @ Eko Hotel


We continued chatting without making reference to our unfinished talk. We stared into each other eyeballs once in a while; she seems interested in me continuing with the former discussion but I just waved it aside.
Chidinma: it's late now. I think I should be taking my leave.
Me: okay.. I really enjoyed today's lessons.

Chidinma: (smiling) me too. Today is gone; Monday would be another day.
I saw her off to the gate and waited till she got a bike. I rushed back upstairs with lots of things going through my mind. A part of me was telling me that I ought to have kissed Chidinma before my kid sister entered; while the second part was just okay with how the whole event turned out. I kept thinking about the whole issue that I slept off. I woke up around 5pm in the evening and I saw 2 missed calls on my phone. It's from
Bidemi. My sexuall urge returned; why on earth haven't I thought of Bidemi. I hurriedly connected a call to her and she picked.
Bidemi: hello Femi
Me: (smiling) I'm surprised to see your missed calls on my phone.
Bidemi: yes, since you dint bother calling. I decided to call.
Me: okay.. that's very lovely of you. I miss you Bidemi.
Bidemi: (surprised) really. What is it Femi? I hope I have not done anything wrong?
Me: (smiling) no, why do you think like that?
Bidemi: (voice serious) because you have never told me that you missed me before; unless I said it first. So what is it?
Me: (smiling) you are very funny. I might not say it in words but I do show it whenever we see
Bidemi: (not convinced) okay ooo.. I miss you too.
Me: I really want to kiss you and touch you.
Bidemi: you are scaring me Femi. You know that I'm always available for you.
Me: my love is for you is not scared; it's very pure and scarce.
It's not the kind of love politicians have for their party nor is it the kind of love a daughter has for her baby doll. My love for you is real and you know that already.
Bidemi: (voice calm) thank you Femi. I love you too and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you.
Me: me too. Where are you now?
Bidemi: I'm at home now but I would soon go back to the hospital.
Me: okay, what about kikelomo? Is she there with you?
Bidemi: no, she went to get daddy's clothes from the dry cleaners: as soon as she comes back, we are off.
I knew immediately that with kikelomo around, I don't have a chance with Bidemi.
Me: okay dear, I hope he will be discharged soon.
Bidemi: (voice excited) yes, the doctor said he will be discharged today. He might come back with us today.
It's been long that I saw Bidemi that excited about something; but who would blame her. It's her dad we are talking about here. I showed how happy I am on the phone but deep down within me, I know that there's no way I'm getting down with
Bidemi anytime soon. She terminated the call when she told me that her sister is back.
I'm now back to reality. I now know that the meaning of "you don't value what you have until you loses it". If Adedoyin and Sarah were around now: I would have been laid by one of them between one of these days and even got paid. I wallowed in silence.
I was about resigning to my faith when Ronke called me. I felt excited when I saw that the caller was hers but my fear of Tunde couldn't let me pick her call. She called thrice and I
refused to pick her call. I just kept wondering how my almost perfect love life turned out to be like this now. I was lost in thought when Tunde's call brought me back to reality. I picked it.
Me: (smiling) my guy.
Tunde: (smiling) what's up Femi? I have been calling you with Ronke's number and you refused to pick. Hope you are still not obsessed with us?
Me: (laughing) no oo. I was not with the phone when she called; it's my sister that brought the phone to me when it kept ringing.
Tunde: (smiling) is it the same girl you introduced to us as your sister?
Me: yes, she is my only sister
Tunde: she is very beautiful: I'm very sure that by now guys will be flooding your gate now.
I don't like people saying things like that about my sister. It really gets me mad. I tried to change the topic but he kept bringing Funmilayo into it. I hope that this guy is not getting mad. Flirting with her a minor and my lovely sister.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was a very busy and fun day! So didn't have time to come here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright moraks.... what's wrong with this femi self.. bidemi of all people. If u end up entering her na gobe. She go stalk u pass fbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. if femi try dat bidemi geh den him own don finish be dat I pity dat guy ooo

    ReplyDelete