Story of Addiction (Episode 156)


She ended the call the second time in space of 6 minutes. I knew that she enjoyed the call as much as I did. I kept thinking about our conversation and I dint know when I slept off.
I woke up around 11am. I checked my phone and I saw missed calls on it. It's from Adedoyin, Sarah and Shade. I don't want to talk with Adedoyin nor Sarah. I called Shade's number and she picked.

She just wanted to say hi and to also tell me that I'm now her friend. We both laughed as she ended the call. I looked down at my OGA and I found it to be erected as PHCN pole. I knew that there is nothing I can do to get laid today (Saturday).
I took my bath and ate my breakfast. I went straight to the Adeboye's house. Abdul was not at the gate; I entered the house. I saw MummyK at the entrance of the living room.
Me: (smiling) good morning ma
MummyK: (smiling) it's now afternoon Femi. I'm sorry that I dint come to check back on you at the hospital.
Me: (smiling) at least you came; that is enough ma. Bidemi told me that daddy has been discharged.
MummyK: yes, his health has improved. I would have allowed you to see him but he's resting now.
Me: no problem ma. I'm still around. Is Bidemi and kikelomo around?
MummyK: yes, they are in their room. Kikelomo is getting ready to go back to school; but she is still around now. I'm going to the market to get somethings.
She left for the market and I headed straight to Kikelomo's room. I met kikelomo and Bidemi in her room. We chatted and laughed for awhile. We saw off kikelomo to the gate.
Kikelomo: I'm going to school now; you guys just have to be more careful. I am referring to you Bidemi.
Bidemi: okay ma.
Femi: (smiling) won't you give me a hug before you go.
She hugged Bidemi and I as she climbed on top of a bike.
She's off to her school. I am now left with Bidemi.
Bidemi: (smiling) we are alone now. You can kiss and touch me now.
Me: you don't seem to be bothered about what your sister just said
Bidemi: she's just joking; besides she is not here now.
Me: okay ooo... I'm going home now. I came to check on daddy but MummyK said he's not available.
Bidemi: (not happy) what about the kiss you promised me?
Me: that's not possible for now. You are the only one at home now. You need to attend and be on standby incase daddy needs anything.
Bidemi: he's sleeping now. You can still kiss me before you go.
I know that she won't allow me to go without having her way.
We left for her room.
Me: I'm not comfortable with this. What if MummyK comes back from the market early?
Bidemi: she's not coming anytime soon.
Me: (nervous) what if your dad wants something and he enters your room?
Bidemi: relax Femi, he just took his drugs. He won't be up till dawn.
I looked around and I pecked her. She moves closer and placed my hands on her breastt. I fondled it with my heart in my hand. She moved closer and planted a kiss on my lips. Her lips melted all the fear that was in me. I stood up and went to lock the door from behind.
I lifted up her blouse and unhook the straps of her braa while our lips is locked unto each other. We kissed passionately and I used my the tip of my fingers to pinch her nippple. She
moaned and my OGA has gotten hard as it could get. I pushed her on her back and I used my OGA to thrust her "V" through her jean. I unhooked her jean button and was gently peeling it off her.

2 comments:

  1. Kicking at the door of wahala. If u enter bidemi the kind tracking device she go put for ya body na die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I pity femi him wan chop d forbidden fruit o fe je ewo

    ReplyDelete