Story of Addiction (Episode 144)




It's an alert of N300k and it's sent by Adedoyin. I connected a call to her and she picked.
Adedoyin: hello Femi.. I hope you are doing fine now?
Me: (pretending by yawning) yes: I'm much okay now. The message tone on my phone woke me up. Thanks for sending me money. I really appreciate it .
Adedoyin: (giggles) it's nothing. I'm just concerned about your well being. It's good to know that you are fine.
Me: (smiling) thank you dear. What about Sarah? Is she not with you?
Adedoyin: no... actually we were together a couple of hours ago before she went to her husbands place. oops, hope she told you that she's still attached to her husband.
Me: (smiling) yes: she did. What about her proposal?
Adedoyin: it seems both of you have a lot of things together. I never expected her to tell you such things.

Me: (sounding confused) how do you mean?
Adedoyin: it's something that she ought to keep to ourselves; besides it's not as if you can help her situation.
Me: (voice saddens) okay.. I now understand you. It's supposed to be just business as usual. That's a very harsh things to say.
Adedoyin: I dint mean it that way Femi. I know that you are very caring but I just did not expected her to divulge things that deep to you.
Me: (unhappy voice) it's nothing... it's not as if I can help her.
What do I even have to offer her? Nothing! Your point is clearer now.
She was about to say something but I ended the call rudely before her words starts forming phrases or clauses. She called back like three times before I eventually picked her call.
Me: hello..
Adedoyin: why do you have to end the call on me like that?
Me: my... my airtime got finished.
Adedoyin: and you have to wait for the third time before picking up. You surprised me.
Me: (voice raised) I just don't want to talk with you for now.
Adedoyin: (voice calm) so it's because of Sarah that you don't want to talk with me.
Me: don't bring Sarah into this. She's not even aware of what's going on right now. It's just between you and I. From now on, I will stop asking of Sarah from you. If I want to ask her anything: I have her number and I will call her.
Adedoyin: (low voice) so you like Sarah more than me?
Me: if I want to go by what you said: I don't like anyone of you asides doing business with her.
Adedoyin: (voice shaking) you are taking it to far Femi....
Me: (Funmilayo enters) I have to go now. My sister just brought in my food; I want to eat and take my drugs.
Adedoyin: okay... tell me you love me.
Me: ooh, my little sister is here now.
Adedoyin: if truly you want me to believe that's your little sister, just tell me you love me or say my name as you ends the call.
Me: (staring at Funmilayo) I love you Adedoyin.
Adedoyin: (giggles) love you too (ends the call) I looked at Funmilayo and I was not surprised when she asked me who was Adedoyin?
Me: (smiling) she is just a very naughty friend. She wants to know if I'm truly with you.
Funmilayo: okay... just take it easy with your female friends, they are getting too much now. Adedoyin again (now smiling)
She was not really convinced: but who cares anyway? I devoured the food and I laid down my head to rest. Funmilayo walked out of the room with the empty plate. I yawned.
I'm feeling sleepy. I looked at my phone and puts it on silent. I slept off. I woke up around 8pm in the evening. As expected, missed calls on my phone. I placed the phone under the pillow and I went to the living room. I met my parents with Funmilayo all seated there. My parents asked about my health.
Me: I'm very fine now. Funmilayo can go to school tomorrow.
Chidinma can babysits me tomorrow.
Mummy: okay, that's very good.
My dad gave me N5000: incase I needed to buy anything. I collected the money and thanked him like I really needed the money. I sat with them and we chatted on family issues.

8 comments:

  1. I had to make a quick post! Please do have a wonderful day ahead.... I don't know if I will be able to post another episode today again, but hey. Feel free to check back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This femi self, see how he handles married women with so much grit and one small bidemi, go dey make am pee for shorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves bidemi buh he doesn't get to do those things he does wit d married women to her. His eyes af shine on money, lol.

      Delete
  3. as in Ehn I come dey wonder u sure say smthing no dey btwn him and dat geh wey pass wetin we dey see so

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Adedoyin will soon bring her trouble

    ReplyDelete