Story of Addiction (Episode 150)



Tunde seems very happy. We got to the car and I introduced him to the girls. They greeted him very cagey; maybe the environment and fear of the police station is still in their system.
Tunde: (very happy) how do you know that I'm detained?
Me: Ronke told me and she begged me to come here. She is not really happy with you.
Tunde: I did.... (cuts him off)

Me: there's still time for us to talk; I have to return this car before my Dad gets home. I actually didn't want him to start talking about what Ronke told me. We all entered the car and we zoom off.
Tunde asked me to drop them off at the hotel. I drove quietly to Johnson street. It's after 6pm already. They alighted the car. Tunde's friends thanked me for the first time; maybe they were ashamed that I came to bail them.
Guy1: (thankful voice) thank you Femi... I never expected you to come bail us.
Guy2: Ese gan (thank you). We are all indebted to you. If you need any help; just feel free to ask. We will go out of our way to help you. Thank you Femi.
Me: (smiling) it's nothing... we are friends already and that's what guys does for each other. always looking out for one another. Just help me beg Tunde to go and beg Ronke. If not for her; I wouldn't have been here.
We chatted for awhile and I promised them that I might join them tomorrow for flexing. I was about entering the vehicle when guy1 asked for my number. I gave him reluctantly because I don't want to have anything to do with someone like him. He flashed my number and he said that I should save it
"CAUSE TROUBLE". I saved it.
I got into the car and I zoomed off with Tunde shouting "I will call you later". I drove the car quietly, until Motunrayo said that she is not going back with us to the house. I wanted to give her some money but she refused. I dropped her at a nearby
bus-stop: not after she told me that we really need to talk. I know what she wants to talk about. Funmilayo waved her goodbye as we continued our journey back home.
Funmilayo: Brother Femi, where did you get that huge amount of money to pay for someone's bail?
Me: I got it from Ronke: Tunde's girlfriend. Please don't ask me questions again; I'm driving.
Funmilayo: (voice sad) I'm sorry.
I know that she doesn't like it when I shut her out like that; I don't want her to start asking me questions that I would have to lie about. We both kept muted as we drove into the compound.
I parked the car and I headed straight to my room. I thought about all that happened today. I still haven't have sexx for some days now. I laid my head to rest a little when my phone rang. It's Sarah. I picked.
Me: hello Sarah
Sarah: what happened to "hello dear"?
Me: sorry.. hello dear
Sarah: what's wrong with you Femi? Your voice sounds low.
Me: I'm fine. Just a little bit tired.
Sarah: maybe you are missing us?
Me: (smiling) yes I'm really missing you. I don't have female friends. You guys are the only ones that I have been intimate with.
Sarah: Hmnnnn... Femi. stop lying.
Me: that's the truth. You and Adedoyin don't give breathing space to have time for any girl. I feel like making love now but I don't have any girl I can do now.
Sarah: I know that you are lying. You just want me to know that you are missing me and that's it.
Me: okay ooo... I know what I'm feeling and saying.
Sarah: Adedoyin said that I should plead on her behalf. She said that you had quarrel with her because of me.
Me: it's nothing. So what about your project? I have already told her that I will ask you directly and not her.
Sarah: it's going on fine. I submitted some quotation to two companies today. Hopefully by Monday; we will hear good news. But please don't fight with Adedoyin; at least not because of me. I don't want her not to give me the 100% help she has been given me. Please Femi.

2 comments:

  1. Na woah ooo, femi the ikoko, now the philanthropist, then the lover boy. This is 50 shades of femi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in Ehn 50 shades of femi for real ikoko!!!!

      Delete