Story of Addiction (Episode 151)



We chatted for awhile before she ended the call. She insisted on me calling Adedoyin. I'm now alone again. I need to get down with someone. My urge has increased. Motunrayo did not even help the matter. I need to talk to someone; maybe I can get some luck. I dialled Ruka's number: she dint pick. I'm losing it. I kept rubbing my OGA on the bed. I redial her number: she didn't pick again.
I relaxed my mind. My mind flashed back to Motunrayo; but she has already promised me next week. I dialled her number and she picked on the first beep.

Motunrayo: (happy voice) hello dear.
Me: hello babe... are you home now?
Motunrayo: yes, I'm sorry I didn't call you when I got home
Me: it's okay. I am just not very happy.
Motunrayo: (voice concerned) what's it dear?
Me: you tell me what you want to tell me; then I will tell you mine.
Motunrayo: okay... where did you get that kind of money to pay for your friends bail?
Me: (smiling) it's Ronke's money. Tunde's girlfriend.
Motunrayo: (not convinced) okay... but what are you doing with guys like that? they don't look decent to be your friends.
Me: maybe it's because you met them at the wrong place.
Tunde is my friend and he's a very nice person.
Motunrayo: no worries then... so what do you want to tell me?
Me: it's nothing. It's just that I really want to make love to you today.
Motunrayo: I know but I really want to but I gave you my reason.
Me: yes, I have pains in my tummy. I complained to the doctor; I overheard him telling my mum that it's because I'm not sexuallly active. He gave me some drugs which I used but the pains has returned.
Motunrayo: (concerned) but you dint tell me that before.
Me: I don't want to tell you but I don't have any other person to talk to.
Motunrayo: I'm sorry Femi. I hope the pains has subsided now.
Me: (voice low) don't worry. I will be fine.
Motunrayo: I might come tomorrow; but it will be in the evening. I'm sorry for today.
She promised coming tomorrow but it would be in the evening which will definitely be like today. Funmilayo would come early tomorrow (Friday). I told her not to bother coming; that I would complain to the doctor tomorrow. She ended the call telling me that she loves me.
I have to arrange myself today. If I don't get laid tomorrow; then I have to wait till Monday. I connected a call to Adedoyin.
She seems very happy to pick my call. I apologised as Sarah requested. She ended the call after telling me that she would be back very soon.
I kept thinking about my urge that I slept off without taking my food and drugs. I woke up around 5am in the morning. My OGA is still on the rise. It's not coming down. I'm back to my
thinking. I stayed awake till all my family members went to their various places.
I brushed my teeth and took my bath. I went to Badoo's room; on his laptop. I went to straight to the unknown folder that contains xrated videos. My eyes were glued to the laptop screen as a black man pounds a midget. The man used his power to lift her as he likes. The guy used about 4 different styles within 6 minutes. The guy pounds ferociously and the midget waist rise to meet every thrust of the guy. It's an even
match. My OGA has risen to a point that I pity myself.
I was rubbing my OGA inside my trousers while watching the film. I was really enjoying myself when a call entered my phone. It's Chidinma. I looked at the time. It's after 9am already. Chidinma might be around. I dint even bother shutting down the system; I just power off it. I ensured that my OGA
came down a little as I walked out of the room.
I rushed to the living room. Behold, I saw Chidinma on miniskirt. Why on earth did she choose to put on a seductive dress today?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to post this one yesterday, but I didn't know what I didn't click on Post before I slept off mehn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morkas next episode pls. Hope chidinma won't be the one ikoko will hammer ooo

    ReplyDelete