Story of Addiction (Episode 157)



She looked straight into my eyes as I wriggled her thighs off the jean. I moved closer and I kissed her passionately. Her breathing increased as I used the tip of my fingers to shift her p+ants aside. I rubbed the surface of her "V" and she unlocked her mouth from mine to give a loud moan. I positioned myself on top of her and I rubbed my groins against her thighs. I am now grinding against her with my clothes on. I was about to off my t-shirt when her phone rang. My urge came down as she rushed for her phone. She puts a finger on her mouth; signalling me to keep quiet. She picked the call and puts it on loudspeaker.

Bidemi: hello mummy.
MummyK: hello Bidemi, where are you now?
Bidemi: I'm at home.
MummyK: okay, is my husband up?
Bidemi: (smiling) your husband or my daddy.
MummyK: (smiling) okay your daddy
Bidemi: better mama Bidemi, he's still sleeping.
MummyK: that's good, make sure you check on him from time to time. At least, 10mins intervals. I'm on my way back but their is an unusual holdup at Anifowoshe junction.
Bidemi: (surprised) that means that you will soon be back.
MummyK: yes, but I don't know what causes the holdup but I hope it would be free anytime soon. Just do as I instructed.
Bidemi: (smiling) okay mummy.
Bidemi terminated the call with a mischievous look on her face. She moved closer to me and planted a kiss on my lips, which refuses to open up when her tongue probes in between it. She stares into my eyeballs and stopped abruptly.
Bidemi: (lust voice) what is it Femi?
Me: nothing
Bidemi: why are you not reciprocating my kissing? Is it because of my mum?
Me: I think we should stop this, go and check on daddy.
Bidemi: (sounding rejected) okay, when are we going to go a step further Femi?
I looked at her and went to unlock the door.
Me: you are my life Bidemi. I cherish you more than I anything in this world. Don't worry. Let's pray that your dad gets back on his feet very soon. I will surely make it up to you.
Bidemi: (giggles) it's a promise.
Me: (smiling) a promise.
She puts on her clothes and gave me a wet kiss as she heads out of her room to check on her dad. I brought out my phone which was already in silent, only to see missed calls from Adedoyin and Sarah. I looked at outside the door and I could not see the traces of Bidemi. I dialled Adedoyin's number and she picked.
Adedoyin: (sounding unhappy) Femi, why are you doing this to me? I thought you said that you have forgiven me?
I was about to give a reply to her question when I heard Bidemi's footsteps heading towards my way. I rudely ended the call and puts the phone in my pocket. She entered and immediately planted a kiss on my lips.
Me: (push her gently away) is your dad up?
Bidemi: no, he doesn't look like someone that would wake up anytime soon.
Me: okay, I have to go now. I don't want MummyK to meet me here.
Bidemi: (not happy) okay, I hope you would soon come around to check on daddy?
Me: (smiling) yes and to check on the only reason my heartbeat.
Bidemi: (smiling) I love you Femi
Me: (smiling) I love you too. I will send you a message about how I love you when I get home.
She hugged me and never wished to let me go. It's not as I'm going forever. She gave me a light kiss on my lips as I walked out of the house. I'm walked straight to my house and laid my head on my bed. Adedoyin's missed calls is I connected a call to Adedoyin and she picked at the first beep. She continued begging me and I kept telling her that I'm no longer angry with her. She dint believe me until she made me swore that I am not. She ended the call after 5minutes and she seems relaxed about the whole issue.
I'm now on my own. Thinking about how I'm going to getting laid. Sarah and Adedoyin has already made me fall in love with seex. My OGA has started rising again and I was using my thighs to keep it in check when my phone rang. It's Chidinma.

What does she want? I picked.

3 comments:

  1. Ope oooo. Even the gods don't want femi to enter bidemi..... chai.... better for him.... oya chidinma gist abeg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as in ehn d gods r not in support of it at all

      Delete