Story of Addiction (Episode 161)



I stood up and walked to the kitchen while she is still on the phone with whoever knows; she said "I don't have anybody now" as walked away from her. Got to the kitchen. I picked a pot, washed it and I puts it on the fire for the preparation of indomie. I cooked the indomie for two with my mind still wondering who might be calling Chidinma.
I was about rounding up with the cooking when Chidinma entered the kitchen.
Chidinma: I hope you dint cook my food with what you prepared?
Me: yes I did

Chidinma: why dint you call me to come and assist you?
Me: (smiling) it's just indomie; besides you were on call then and I don't want to disturb you
Chidinma: okay ooo.. is it done?
Me: yes... just go back to the living room and let me serve you.
Chidinma: (smiling) no... let me wait for you and we will go back to the living room together.
Me: (smiling) thank God that you are smiling now. My last hours with you was not a pleasant one.
She laughed as she led the way to dinning table. We sat down and she kept staring at me; that gave me the feeling that she has something to tell me.
Me: (smiling) what's it?
Chidinma: what's what?
Me: don't you like the food?
Chidinma: the indomie is okay. It's just that I don't think I will be coming tomorrow. I have to visit a friend tomorrow.
Me: (grinning) but you told me you had no boyfriends living around. How come you are being invited to a party? I heard the conversation before I dashed off to the kitchen.
Chidinma: so because someone invited me over to a party on phone; you have now concluded that he's my boyfriend.
Me: is he not a guy that called you? Did I said your lover?
Please don't misquote me
She dint even bother replying me. She picked her phone and dialled a number which I presumed to be the guy that invited her to the party. The unknown guy picked.
Chidinma: please try to call Femi and tell him about the party yourself. I already told you that we were not in good times.
Just call him and tell him yourself.
I couldn't hear the other conversation at the end of the phone but I guessed the caller to be kikelomo. She ended the call and
I was about to confirm the caller when kikelomo call rang on my phone. I picked. She explained that she was the one that invited Chidinma to a party and she would be very happy if I could come along with her. She said it's couples party like the one we attended together and she said that Chidinma does not
have anybody to come along with. I told her that I have an appointment and I'm not very sure if I could make it down with her. She begged but I dint give her 100% assurance of my coming. She ended the call still insisting that I come. I looked straight into Chidinma's eye and I immediately knew that my conversation with kikelomo didn't go down well with her.
Chidinma: (angry) you are so full of yourself Femi. I thought you are different from the other guys that I know.
Me: (confused) I'm sorry if my motives offended you. I'm just not chanced tomorrow.
Chidinma: (tearful voice) you don't need to be sorry. After refusing to come along to a party with me. I feel rejected
Femi. I just dint expect that from you. What appointment might you have that is more important than mine?
I knew that there's no excuse that I can give her that would not make her feel bad. I just kept staring at her until she packed all her books and left for her house.
Immediately she left, I felt the spirit of unhappiness all over me. I am just sad about the whole event. I have my own personal problem. If I miss my chance with Motunrayo tomorrow; I might not get laid this week again and I might start running mad.
I kept thinking about the whole issue. When Motunrayo's call rang on my phone. My heart snapped as I picked her call.
Me: hello dear
Motunrayo: hello Femi... are you through with your lessons?

4 comments:

  1. Lol dis guy's life is too complicated damn it Kilode next pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wtf!!!!! No woah for this femi self, just get one constant babe and enter am always

    ReplyDelete