Story of Addiction (Episode 159)



Bidemi: yes I did, he was very happy to know how your family has been helpful during this period. He said your parents paid some of the bills at the hospital.
Me: I'm not aware of that, but if it's true. I know that your parents would have done the same thing for us as well.
We continued chatting until Brother Segun shouted my name, that it's time to leave. I got into the jeep with all members of my family as brother Segun drove us home. We got home

around 1:30pm. I went straight to kitchen to microwave my Sunday rice with chicken. I swallowed the food like someone who has not had food for the past 3days. I'm now loaded.
I changed from my Sunday clothe into something more casual.
I went outside our house and stood at the gate. It is very unusual of me to stand at the gate alone. I just stood there and kept admiring ladies just coming back from the church. I
kept seeing all kinds of ladies; from the slim ones to the fat ones. I captured all of them and as I was about going back inside, I saw the most beautiful of the ladies I have been seeing all day.
I gazed at her with my mouth open that I dint even know that she is a bread seller. She's a rare beauty. No makeup and she still glows in the sun. I managed to look and restrain my OGA from misbehaving while I admire her. She is endowed in all places and she is just my perfect type of girl. I restored my brain back to default settings when I remembered that she is a bread seller. I looked at her as she twisted her waist as she walked pass me. I looked at her until I could not see her back again. I rushed back into my house: thinking how I'm going to see her again.
I went back to my room and I connected a call to Motunrayo.
She seems very happy to hear from me. She promised to come around on Tuesday. I felt relieved that she is coming on Tuesday; at least I can now satisfy my sexuall desire that day.
With the happy mood I dialled Nurse Damilola's number and she picked. She was very happy to hear my voice but she excused herself because she is on duty.
I went to Badoo's room and borrowed his laptop. He was not even in the mood to talk. He was ready for bed. I took the laptop back to my room and locked my door from behind. I puts on the gadget as I sat on the bed. I quickly looked for folder that contains the xrated films. I continued from where I have stopped. It's a very slim man slamming a fat midwife.
They were doing missionary and the guy just fits in between her thighs. I kept looking at it without blinking an eye. I'm now imagining me having a real go at Ronke. The movie was just the comical view of what would happen between I and Ronke.
My OGA continued with his sudden rise without control; only that this time I let it loose without covering it. I am now thinking about Ronke. I lowered the volume of the laptop as I picked up my phone and dialled Ronke's number. She picked.
Ronke: (voice happy) hey Femi.. what's up?
Me: (smiling and my OGA now double charged) fine... I tried Tunde's number and it's not connecting. is he there with you?
Ronke: (smiling) yes... we have been together since the day you helped him out. Should I give him the phone?
Me: (lied) yes, I would love to talk with him She passed the phone to him and he kept thanking me and calling me ikoko at intervals of our conversation. I was not in for his play. I just discharged him by telling him that my dad is calling me and I promised to call him back. I looked at the screen of the laptop and knew instantly that it won't help my condition. I shut down the laptop and tried forcing myself to sleep, but I couldn't. I dialled Chidinma's number as she requested. She picked.
Chidinma: (smiling) I thought you would never call again
Me: (yawning) I'm feeling sleepy already. I just want to fulfil my promise: that's why I called you
Chidinma: (low voice) you tried... we will see tomorrow then.
Me: or do you have something to tell me?

6 comments:

  1. Nice interesting parts, so femi still wan enter ronke

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody is happy to hear femi's voice hhhmmmnn femi i pity u e be like say d beating wey tunde nd him guys beat u no do abi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Femi guy shaaaa... It's like the beating wasn't enough 😄😄

    ReplyDelete