Story of Addiction (Episode 152)


I managed to greet her: trying not to make eye contact with her.
Me: (looking away) good morning Chidinma
Chidinma: (voice happy) good morning Femi, hope you are doing fine today?
Me: (smiling) yes, just had slight headache over the night; but I'm fine now.
Chidinma: (feeling sorry) sorry Femi...
Me: it's okay.. thanks

I managed to look at her face without her being suspicious that I'm avoiding her face. I excused myself to my room with so many thought in my head. I just have to make love to
someone very soon. Chidinma is my way out but I don't know if she likes me or not; I don't want to ridicule myself because of my sexuall urge. I packaged my OGA very well and I went back to the living room for my tutorial.
Chidinma has already arranged herself for the tutorial. She smiled as she saw me coming. The smile brought back the urge that I have been fighting against. I smiled back and I hurriedly sat down; so as to avoid her seeing the bulge in my trousers.
She started reminding me about our last lesson. I couldn't concentrate because all my thoughts were shifted to her very light complexion smooth laps, which is now exposed to because of her miniskirt. I started sweating profusely: even with the air condition on. She went on blabbing.
Chidinma: (smiling) I hope you are with me?
Me: (forcing a smile and sweating) yes, I mean no
Chidinma: (laughing) what do you mean by yes or no?
Me: I understood the part you talked about atom and the periodic table but I...... (cuts me off)
Chidinma: (laughing) I dint remember saying anything about periodic table. I think you should pay more attention to what I'm saying.
Me: okay ma
We both laughed and I tried to concentrate more about what she was talking about. She explained chemical kinetics and equilibrium system. She applied Le Chatelier's principles; how it applied to the external influence of concentration, temperature, pressure and volume changes on equilibrium system.
I paid real attention to all she said. She asked questions and I replied her as if all my life depended on it. I don't want her to take me as a dull person. She was really impressed and she jumped up when I answered one of her questions. I watched as her breastt bumps up in excitement. I lost control of myself
again.
Me: (smiling) stop making feel like I'm special. I know that we still have a very long way to go.
Chidinma: yes I know but with the rate you understood Le Chatelier's principles; I know that we will be done before your exam even commences.
Me: (smiling). I'm blushing my dear. Thank you.
Chidinma: it's nothing! I think we should rest a little.
Me: (smiling) yes, but I have something to tell you.
Chidinma: (guessing) what is it Femi?
Me: it's nothing. I know that I'm not supposed to be telling you this; but you are very beautiful today.
Chidinma: (giggles) thanks Femi, I thought you dint notice it.
Me: I sure did but I don't want to cross the line with you.
Chidinma: how do you mean?
I moved closer to her and I placed my hands on hers and obviously staring at her nakedd laps.
Me: (takes a deep breath) I like you Chidinma. You are very beautiful. I mean very beautiful. I wished we met on a very different ground; things would have been easy for me.
Chidinma: (anxious) what are you saying?
I used the tip of my fingers to caress her shoulder. I leaned forward to whisper something into her ear. I intentionally made my chin to brush against hers. I was about to say something when I heard footsteps coming my way.
I quickly changed my sitting position as Funmilayo walks through the door. I felt like killing her. It's almost 2pm and it's Friday. She greeted us and she walked straight to her room.
We were alone again but the mood has changed. We talked other things but the chemistry is not there again.

4 comments:

  1. Oh My God.... funmi..... y now get out of her mhen..... not at this time when the blood has gone beyond boiling point nah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao, femi Don enter gbege. Well MOTUNRAYO is still coming so there can still be show

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol femi oooo but dis funmi of a geh Ehn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God ntn happened. Chidinma myt av insulted Femi cos she knows abt all his escapdes

    ReplyDelete