Story of Addiction (S02 E09)

I'm now alone. Seriously thinking how I will not f*ck up tomorrow. I now remembered that my brother used to watch some adult film on his laptop. I went to his room and I on the laptop. Good for me, it's not passworded.
I searched and searched before I saw a folder of xplicit adult film. I opened the folder and I clicked on one of the files.

What I saw on the laptop screen was terrifying. A black man who was richly endowed was seriously bang*ng one orobo girl. The guy is so big that I thought & knew that I can't rival any girl that he has slept with(who born me). Not that I'm on the small side. My thing is a little above average and the head is big. But this guy.... (Hmnnnn no comment).
I watched it for awhile and I closed it to open another file. The guy is not that huge like the first guy (me and the guy na mate).
The guy was very good. He kept bleeping the girl with great impetus and he still has time to roll&whine his waist. The guy makes use of long strokes and short strokes at every intervals. He even take time to touch her clit*ris when pounding away. This is what is called love making, I said to myself. I just dey do rubbish since.
I seriously concentrated on the guys action and I picked some valuable styles with techniques.
I closed it and I opened the third file. What I saw made me to have a rethink about my lifestyle with Sarah. I saw two ladies (lesbi*ns) going down on themselves.
What if Sarah or her friend wants me to do go down on them?
I can't do it ooo. I just can't do it. I looked it for a while and I closed it when I'm getting irritated.
I switched off the laptop and starts thinking how I'm going to practice all the things that I have learned under 1hour. I'm now feeling very horney now.
I went to take my bath and I was busy thinking how I'm going to deal with Sarah tomorrow. I decided to call her. I dialled her number.
Sarah: hi dear.. how are you doing?
Me: I'm not fine.. I really want to see you, so that I can make up for yesterday.
Sarah: don't worry... we will see tomorrow.
Me: I know but I feel like touching and Kissing you right now
Sarah: me too... but I can't make it today... tomorrow...
okay... got to go
Me: Okay bye dear.
I ended the call very relieved. I go hammer Sarah tomorrow and I will get paid for my own enjoyment. E go better for Tunde for linking me with Sarah.
Tomorrow go bad gan.

4 comments: