Story of Addiction (S02 E35)

Her beauty was well packaged the way Sarah explained it. She is tall, dark with long elegant legs. Rested on those legs are her wide hips which protrudes backwards. I kept admiring her beautiful face which shows her good set of white teeth (Smiling) which makes my confidence to drop. I greeted her with lots of things going on in my mind.
Me: hello Adedoyin
Adedoyin: hi Femi... welcome... so we finally meet.
Me: Yes.. And I must tell you that I'm highly impressed....
Adedoyin: (Smiling) impressed of what if I may ask?
Me: your beauty.... you are really beautiful and just beautiful...
Adedoyin: thank you dear.. you are not looking bad yourself.

I was very happy when I heard her call me dear. My OGA just starts misbehaving. I just have to look for a way to sit down before she starts noticing this monster between my thighs.
Me: thanks for the compliment. I think we should look for a place to seat.
Adedoyin: sure... I would love that.
I was about taking her to the relaxation spot when I remembered that Tunde and his friends are still there. Seeing Adedoyin with me... they will definitely start shouting "Ikoko aje egun jeran". I don't want her to have any bad impression about me on our first day.
I took a detour to the reception and I paid for a room. We walked together to the room. I took my time to admire her body. She is just it.
I opened the door to room 234. We entered. I asked her if there's anything I should get for her. She replied anything I ordered for her would be fine. I made use of the intercom to request for two plates of rice with full chicken and a bottle of red wine. While we await the waiter; we chitchat.
Me: hope you don't mind what I ordered for?
Adedoyin: no oooo... it's fine. just the way I would have ordered it... just perfect
Me: Okay ooo... (moves closer to her) I think you are very beautiful... I wish that I had known you earlier before now
Adedoyin: what would have happened if you had?
Me: (whispers in her ear with my chin touching hers) I wouldn't be afraid to touch you and kiss you.
Adedoyin: (breathes heavily) I'm all yours. No need to be afraid.
Me: (still whispering but now running my hands lightly on her body) the touch of your skin is like a velvet to my skin. Your lips so tempting.
I moved my lips to hers and I kissed her. She is a good kisser.
She kissed and we kissed. We both can't get enough of each other. I stopped the kiss and We were both gasping for air.
I stood up and removed a paper from my back pocket. It's my Hiv&STDs test result. She looks at it and she presented hers for me to check.
We kept quiet until we heard a knock at the door shouting "room service". Immediately my mind flashed to Bidemi... that was how she made her grand entry to the room in my nightmare. Bidemi can't dare come to a place like this.
Me: I shouted... Come in (with my eyes pinned on the door)

3 comments:

  1. Okay guys, I tried my best to put this one up! I don't know if I will have chance to post another episode today! Cos I'm going back to school today and I won't be going with my phone. To everyone reading this, please have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai, success ooo, but this is wickedness of the highest order. Chai
      ...

      Delete