Story of Addiction (S02 E26)

We watched him leave without uttering a word until we couldn't see his shadow again.
Ruka: Omo your daddy na real hard man ooo
Me: you can say that again... but he's cool if you get closer to
him
Ruka: that's if he even allows you get close.. he almost gave me a heart attack.
Me: I'm sorry... so what are we discussing before he came....
Ruka: (serious) discussing ke... Me I'm going home. I don't want him to come out and still meet me with you. I don't want any trouble with your dad.

I was just pulling her legs... I can't even dare spend more than 5mins with her.
Me: Okay then... just do me two favours then we will call it a day..
Ruka: oooh... okay
Me: that you peck me on the cheek while you say goodbye.
Ruka: (still eager to leave)... okay the second favour....
Me: that you catwalks when going?
She looks around to see if nobody is looking. She gave me a peck and said goodnight... she catwalks as she enters her house.
Yes... I feel like a fulfilled man now as I rushed into the house.
I entered the living room and nobody was there. I silently walked to my room and laid on my bed.
I think I like Ruka and I think she likes me too... it actually supposed to be a bet but I hope I will be able to pull it through.
I was still thinking about Ruka when my phone rang. It's Sarah. I picked it.
Me: hello dear
Sarah: hello.... I'm going to the airport to pick my friend. Her plane supposed to touch the ground 10pm. I just think I should let you know.
Me: that's very thoughtful of you. Thanks love
Sarah: please and please... don't forget your promise. I love you more than anything in this world right now.
Me: (then why are you pushing me out) I won't...
Sarah: thanks dear! We might call you around 10pm to 11pm.
Please don't pick. I will tell her that maybe you are sleeping.
Me: Okay..... no wahala
Sarah: bye dear.
Me: bye
She ended the call. I started having a big movement in between my thighs. I knew that it's because of the thought that Sarah's friend is around now.
Still lying on my bed; I fantasies how Sarah's friend would look like. The thought that Sarah said that she's more beautiful... makes me happy and looks forward to seeing her.
I switched my thoughts from Sarah and her friend to the
Adeboye's when my phone rang. It's Bidemi (this girl na witch)... I don't want to talk with her. She kept on calling while I refused to pick.
It's now 10minutes to 10 when Ruka now called. We chatted and she confessed that it has been long she had a nice time with someone. In between her call was Bidemi's call waiting beeps. I ignored it.
When it was 10minutes after 10. I excused her (Ruka) to get some sleep. I blew her a kiss from the phone and she replied "thank you". I ended the call.
It was not up to 5mins that I ended the call that Sarah's calls started ringing on my phone. I allowed it to ring then later put it on silent.
I slept off without calling Bidemi back.
Next week is already on my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Loaded week indeed. Starting home lesson, strafing sarah's friend and ruka plus Ya witch nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is telling me the lesson teacher will be his gf too

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ becca likewise me too,I fink femi wil date the teacher .hmmmmmm o gan. Pls next episode o

    ReplyDelete