Story of Addiction (S02 E29)

I think she likes me (Adedoyin) and I can't wait to see her. I'm very happy that things is going on as I would have loved it to be.
My problem on Tuesday is not only affected by who to go out with but also with my freedom now. I'm supposed to start my lesson with Chidinma tomorrow and If I can't find a lesson teacher before today runs out. Then I think I'm stuck with her.
Where would I find a chemistry teacher before tomorrow.?
I know that's unrealistic now. I just have to get along with her. She won't have a problem with me unless she restricted my movement.
I will start with Tuesday as my day off. Hope we understands ourselves.

I was still thinking how Tuesday would be when my phone rang. It was one of the calls I was expecting... Sarah's.
Me: hello love
Sarah: hi sweety... Adedoyin just told me about your conversation with her. She can't wait to see you
Me: really. ...
Sarah: yes... I think she likes you. she just kept saying that she can't wait for tuesday to come.
Me: same here.... she sounds like a teenager.... I like her too
Sarah: hmnnnnn... just take it easy ooo... I'm still on the other side of phone.
Me: I'm sorry..
Sarah: it's okay... just make it more professional. ... business like...
Me: that's what I'm doing...
Sarah: with what she told me; it seems that you were flirting with her.
Me: (confused) how.? .. I don't understand you
Sarah: stop complementing her... she seems carried away by your talk.
I understand what she meant...(jealous).. so I just kept quiet like what she said was right. We chatted for awhile and she ends the call.
It's now late.... I dialled Motunrayo's number and she picked. she still plans on coming on Tuesday and I said no problem about that.
My eyes is now very heavy but I just have to check on the Adeboye's. I dialled Kikelomo's number. She dint pick. After about 5mins; she called back and I picked.
Me: hello kike
Bidemi: it's not kike.... it's me.
Me: Bidemi... what are you doing with her phone?
Bidemi: I already made up my mind to beg her but she was sleeping when I entered her room. I was about leaving her room when your call entered. I waited for five minutes hoping that you would call me too but (cuts her off)
Me: call you ke... you have not done what I asked you to do.... until then; good night.
Bidemi: (sobbing) okay...good night.
I ended the call and slept off.
I just have to prepare well for Tuesday. Tomorrow is the only
day I have to put all in order. I have to lie tomorrow to cover my acts on Tuesday.
Who I will lie to.... tomorrow would decide... it might be.......
Chidinma
Motunrayo
Ruka
Adedoyin
May god help me!

3 comments: