Story of Addiction (S02 E28)

I am very happy and scared at the same time. I managed to reply her without having any traces of panick in my voice.
Me: I'm Femi... Sarah told me a lot about you. how was your flight?
Adedoyin: it was fine... thank you.
Me: Okay... (kept quiet)
Adedoyin: Okay then... I just wanted to tell you that I'm around now. How can we see?

Me: I'm always chanced every week days from 8am to 8pm. The choice is yours.
Adedoyin: Okay... Sarah told me something like that. I would call you back to fix an appointment then.
Me: no problem then... is this your number? I would want to
save it should incase you call back
Adedoyin: yes it is... kindly save it please.
Me: Okay... what should I use to save it? Never mind... I think "sweet voice" would do.
Adedoyin: (laughing) just save it with simply "Adedoyin"...
Me: Okay oooo ... Adedoyin it is
Adedoyin: (giggles) Okay... I will call you back within the hour....
Me: I would be expecting your call.
She ended the call. She sounds like a teenager. I knew that I had some effect on her. I was very happy with the first impression I had with her.
I saved her number with Adedoyin and waited for her call. It seems like ages but she did call within the hour like she promised.
Me: hello sweet voice
Adedoyin: hi... I'm have concluded I think Tuesday would do.... 9am.... at rooftop hotel. Sarah told me that she uses there with you.
Me: Okay... no problem. I am always available ; provided I come home before 8pm ((((I know that there's problem because I have Ruka's audition to attend and Motunrayo even promised to visit that day. I'm not even bothered about Motunrayo but Ruka. ))))
Adedoyin: I have no problem with that... Sarah told me everything...
Me: hmnnnnn... what else did she tells you about me?
Adedoyin: that you are cute and very hard working.... (softly laughing)
Me: really... Sarah... Sarah....
Adedoyin: what about her?
Me: she told me that........ (paused)
Adedoyin: (curious) that what Femi...
Me: that you are a very beautiful lady. Though she knows that I'm quite handsome but she said that your beauty preceeded mine.
Sarah: hmnnnnn... Okay oooo... I just can't wait to see you.
Me: same here...
We talked for Five more minutes then we ended the call.
Tuesday... I don't know who would have the day. it's supposed to Ruka's day but Adedoyin. I don't see her as a person that would like to be disappointed besides she came all the way from Abuja to be with me.
Motunrayo does not stand a chance; it's between Ruka and Adedoyin...
May god help me!

3 comments: