Story of Addiction (S02 E22)

I gently push Bidemi back after breaking up the kiss. Trying to catch my breath before saying something.
Me: Bidemi.... please; you just have to stop this.
Kikelomo: (voice hardened) leave her. I know what she's trying to do but I don't have your time because I will soon go back to school.
Bidemi: what's it? Can't I have a nice time with my boyfriend again.
Me: stop it girls... I only want to be free with you guys.
Kikelomo: then tell her to stop flirting around with you.
Bidemi: is he not boyfriend? Can't I kiss him ni?

Kikelomo: (angry) did I say that you can't kiss him? What I'm trying to say is that you should just put a little bit of respect & courtesy. Hush.
Bidemi: you are just being jealous that he choose me over you. Jealousy jelousy.
Kikelomo slapped her after the insinuation. Then there was a minute of silence in the living room. Bidemi held her cheek and was crying bitterly. Kikelomo then took the advantage of the silence.
Kikelomo: if I still want Femi... I can still get him. all this your tag along won't help you. I don't even know what Femi even sees in you. You are just a little spoilt child; that's what you are.
Bidemi is still crying and Kikelomo just went on with the scolding. I tried to calm her down but she just seized the opportunity to pour out her mind.
Me: I think that's enough.
Kikelomo: no ooo... it's not... she doesn't deserve you Femi... if you are to choose anyone out of us. I bet you wouldn't choose her. (now crying)
Me: (sad) it's okay.
Kikelomo: (still crying). I love you Femi... I have always loved you. I confided in this foolish girl my love for you. She proclaims that she loves you more. I had to start step down for her because she is my sister and what did I get. She now uses you to spice me. Telling me that I'm jealous.
I felt for her and I also wish to spank Bidemi for her cruelty but I just have to look for a way to settle things with them. Kikelomo continues with her scolding.
Kikelomo: (still crying) Bidemi... I hate you right now and I wish you were not my sister because I could kill you right now. (she runs off to her room)
Bidemi is still crying. I don't know if to go and meet Kikelomo or console Bidemi who's still here with me.

3 comments:

  1. See Dilemma ooo. Told u to leave this girls alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is not even worth all this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls femo leave dose gurls alone de re being childish, and moreover u av betta babes dat re much okay dan dem . Arghhhhh

    ReplyDelete