Story of Addiction (S02 E27)

There's no much activities on Sunday. I went to the church with my family. I ignored the Adeboye's during the service and we headed straight back home after the service.
Immediately I got home, I connected a call to Sarah... she picks.
Sarah: hello dear.
Me: hello... how was service today.?
Sarah: I dint go... by the time I dropped off my friend yester-night and eventually got home... it was late. Just woke up sef.
Me: sorry... you just need to take some drugs and rest.
Sarah: thanks dear... I have done that.
Me: Okay...you will be fine....

Sarah: I gave Adedoyin your number... she might call you anytime from now. Just be yourself and answer whatever she asked you with all honesty. I have already told her much about you.
I guess her name is Adedoyin. At least I know her name now.
Me: Okay dear... did she tell you where and when we are meeting?
Sarah: just relax yourself... it's when she calls then you can both decide on that...
Me: Okay.... no problem
Sarah: best of luck dear... I will call you later
Me: Okay dear... I love you
Sarah: (giggles) I love you more.
She ended the call. Here I am excepting a call from an unknown person. Thinking what I'm going to tell her. It's not up to five minutes that I ended the call that an unknown number called my phone. The phone ringing tone was being
synchronised with my heartbeat. I cleared my throat (not that I have anything there). Then I picked with one of my lowest but sexi*st voice.
Me: Y'ello......
Unknown: hello.... good afternoon.
Me: (voice sounds familiar) Bidemi....
Unknown: (voice sad) yes it's me...
Me: why did you have to call me with an unknown number?
Bidemi: I have been calling since yesterday, and you refused to pick.
Me: oooh.... if I refuse to pick, dint that tells you that I don't
want to talk with you until you have done what is required of you.
Bidemi: that's why I called you, so we will go and beg her together.
Me: (laughing) Me and you.... dint I beg you for that before? I think you are not serious. Please don't disturb me. Besides who has this number that you are using to call me?
Bidemi: (sobbing) it's my mummy's number. I'm sorry please.....
Me: I'm sorry too... until you beg her please don't use an unknown number to call me because I don't want to be rude to you.
Bidemi: (crying) Femi, please... (cuts her off)
Me: I have to go.... Daddy wants me to do somethings for him.
I ended the call before she could say another word.
Which kin girl be dis sef? Always tormenting my life... abi she be witch true true?
My mind has shifted from Sarah&Adedoyin to the Kikelomo&Bidemi. I was still thinking what to do about them when my phone rang again. It's not the same number that
Bidemi just used. I picked it and I hoped that the call was notfrom her.
Me: hello
Unknown: hello... I'm Adedoyin; Sarah's friend.
I sprang to my feet. As if she's seeing me...

4 comments: