Story of Addiction (S02 E23)

I stood there for five minutes. Confused and unhappy. I was still contemplating who I'm going to console when Bidemi came over to my side.
Bidemi: (eyeballs now red) I'm sorry Femi... I don't know what came over me. I thought she still wants you. I don't want to share you with anybody... not even my sister.
Me: (now serious) that's the point. You always want to be in charge. I don't like being controlled. I have been keeping quite all this while because I love you. If you keep on with this bad attitude of yours... you will only succeeding in pushing me away.
Bidemi: I'm sorry... I'm very sorry

Me: that's what you always say. I know you did it on purpose. If I don't like you above her, I won't have dated you. If you are doing like this towards your own blood: only God knows what you would do if you see me with another girl. I guess you will kill me.
Only if she knows the atrocities being committed by me behind her back.
Bidemi: (seriously crying now) I'm sorry... what do you want me to do?
Me: just go and beg your sister. She's really hurt now.
Bidemi: (grins) I can't beg her. I just can't beg her.
Me: Okay... good... I knew you would say that. If you don't beg her then.... Then I seize to be your friend.
I left her side and went to Kikelomo's room. Immediately she saw me, she wiped off the tears in her eyes.
Me: hi... I'm sorry about your sister. I have talked some senses into her. I think she would come and beg you. Just accept her forgiveness.
Kikelomo: (resumes to her crying) I never meant to hit her. I think I overreacted. I knew that she was trying to provoke me.... just beg her for me.
Me: If anybody deserves an apology.. I think it's you.
I was still chatting with her when my phone rang. It was from my mum. I picked it.
Me: hello... mum
Mummy: hello... where are you?
Me: I'm in Adeboye's house.
Mummy: good... rush down here right now. your home teacher is here.
Me: Okay... I will be there in five minutes
Mummy: don't keep us waiting (she ends the call)
I explained everything to Kikelomo and I told her that I would want to have a private chat with her if she doesn't mind. She replied yes.
I left her room and Bidemi is still in the living room. I dint even tell her that I'm going. I left their house.
Adeboye's and drama. I rushed to meet my mum.

3 comments: