Srory of Addiction (S02 E08)

Happy new month everyone, I wish you all a wonderful month ahead!


I decided not to go out today. I want to rest for the big occasion. I called the Adeboye's that my mum sent me to our relatives place to give them some provisions and I won't be back till evening.
I'm now free like a bird. I called Motunrayo.
Motunrayo: hello love
Me: hello.... I'm missing you very much now oooo. I'm the only one at home. House is boring jo.
Motunrayo: Eiya.... I would have come around but I have other plans with my kid sister.

Me: Okay... no problem... I just want to check on you.
Motunrayo: Okay thanks... got to go
Me: Okay... later love
Motunrayo: Okay...later things... I will be calling you from time to time.
Me: Okay dear.
I terminated the call and I dialled Ruka's number and she picked on the first beep.
Ruka: good morning Femi
Me: good morning but what happened to good morning love?
Ruka: hmnnnn... okay. good morning love
Me: thanks dear. How was your night?
Ruka: fine and yours?
Me: never would have been better with you now my friend.
Ruka: Okay oooo... hope you still remember my audition.
Me: why won't I? I will not miss you for anything in the world. Not even when my life is in the stake.
Ruka: Okay oooo. So what's up?
Me: I'm cool... just lonely. I'm the only one at home. Why don't you come around.
Ruka: I can't come.... I'm going out now.
Me: Okay... what about just saying hello when going out?
Ruka: Okay but you will come and meet me at the gate; I'm late!
Me: Okay... I'm coming out now.
I ended the call and rushed to the gate. I waited for 2mins before she came out of her house.
We were talking outside our gate when Tunde: who was driving saw me with Kikelomo. He parked the car and he came to greet us.
Tunde: hi guys
Me: bawo ni Tunde... Tunde meet my new friend Ruka... Ruka meets Tunde.
They both complemented their beauty while I watched them talk about politics. Tunde was impressed with her vast knowledge on politics.
After like 10mins; she excused herself and left. Tunde kept shouting Ikoko.. Ikoko.... Ikoko
Me: what is Ikoko?
Tunde: you just dey chop anyhow... I like your style. The girl fine small but she too lepa.... Ikoko.
Me: what's Ikoko na?
Tunde: (kept shouting) Ikoko aje egun jeran... Ikoko aje egun jeran
Me: (confused and laughing)... what are saying na? ooooo
Tunde: Ikoko aje egun jeran simply means " hyena that eats both meat and bone". That girl na bone. You no get taste at all. Wetin you wan take am do?
Me: you are not serious.... Na dat kin girl sabi do style wella. no be all this orobo people wey we dey carry about.
He kept shouting Ikoko. he later requested we go to rooftop hotel.
Me: (this guy dey mad ni... it just 10:15am ooo) no oooo... I'm waiting for one of my relatives. My dad asked me to give him something. I might come around later in the day.
Tunde: Okay Mr Ikoko ... see ya
He started the engine of his car and he zoomed off.
I went inside the house. Thinking about what Tunde said.... if the Adeboye's con see this Ruka ko... my own don finish be
that.
I just have to win this bet.

2 comments: